Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help, I am a misogynist!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    Unregie.....

i think you are going a bit too personal and not really contributing anything at all...
    challenge the idea not the person i would say :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Wook

i think you are going a bit too personal and not really contributing anything at all...
    challenge the idea not the person i would say :)

No he's not! Mercury Tilt is entirely right! What kind of dork goes out with a girl and doesnt ring her for THREE WEEKS because he was 'busy' what a cop out, oh yeah, busy every minute of every day, my ass, he sounds like a sad case with plenty of time on his hands.

And as for the oral sex thing, if I was the girl, and suddenly said 'I don't want to blow you any more' it would most definitely be because of smell/taste, there's no other reason really, if you don't like giving it you don't like giving it, it doesn't take you a month to cop on to the fact.

So, here here mercury tilt, and as for wook, you're the 2nd biggest misogynist i know. No offence :OP

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by eth0_

No he's not! Mercury Tilt is entirely right! What kind of dork goes out with a girl and doesnt ring her for THREE WEEKS because he was 'busy' what a cop out, oh yeah, busy every minute of every day, my ass, he sounds like a sad case with plenty of time on his hands.

And as for the oral sex thing, if I was the girl, and suddenly said 'I don't want to blow you any more' it would most definitely be because of smell/taste, there's no other reason really, if you don't like giving it you don't like giving it, it doesn't take you a month to cop on to the fact.

So, here here mercury tilt, and as for wook, you're the 2nd biggest misogynist i know. No offence :OP

you go gurl.

by the way, if youre going to burn your knickers too, can i have them first?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

Eth,

calling him a 'dork' because he just voiced his opinions here on the board is not the kind of conversations i am looking for.
    Neither am i interrested in a slagging match with you for you are of no interrest to me whats-so-ever.
    And the fact that you have picked up the only part that could raise your hair was 'blowjob' well i guess that tells a lot about your thinking about man...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Hobnail Monkey

so who is the biggest misogynist you know then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

This thread has degenerated into spam.

And I think you're all dyslexic.

"Gang-of-w*nkers" isn't spelled m-i-s-o-g-y-n-i-s-t.

Originally posted by Hobnail Monkey
    so who is the biggest misogynist you know then?

Why do you ask? I don't think you'd know him

Originally posted by Wook
    Eth,

calling him a 'dork' because he just voiced his opinions here on the board is not the kind of conversations i am looking for.
    Neither am i interrested in a slagging match with you for you are of no interrest to me whats-so-ever.
    And the fact that you have picked up the only part that could raise your hair was 'blowjob' well i guess that tells a lot about your thinking about man...

Wook, i wasn't getting personal, given the smiley.
    I just thought most of the unreggies reason for hating women were ridiculous.

Minesajackdaniels - it degenerated into spam a long time ago. But there is something in the topic at hand that has rattled the cages of a lot of people here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Wook your either part of the PC,sheep like mentality on boards.ie or your not.

If your not expect personal attacks on your views.

My advice is fúck them and dont let the ássholes bother you.

The gas thing is everyone is jumping on his case for not ringing this girl for 3 weeks, yet no one mentions how crap a girlfriend she was for not ringing him for 3 weeks. Now while I think he needs to seriously chill out in his attitude towards women, he is better off without GF#1.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

we heard his reason for not ringing his girlfriend for 3 weeks, and it was very lame

we didnt hear her reason so we dont know what was going on in her mind, she may have wanted to call but thought the relationship was over coz he wasnt calling or something. it could have been a lame excuse also but we'll never know.....

Minesajackdaniels - it degenerated into spam a long time ago. But there is something in the topic at hand that has rattled the cages of a lot of people here.

for a person that posts a lot on this subject and with little to add to your original statement, you are not showing any signs of answering any of the questions i put to you.
    are you afraid to answer them?
    or dont you have any answers?
    or are you just afraid that you shot your mouth of first time and atre afraid to admit it in case you look like a twat?

Dear Mr. Whitewashman,
    Thank you for your feedback. Now, as I explained earlier, can you put your 'questions' in point form, because I'm through wading through a morass of your sarcasm (as cutting edge as it is) to find them.
    Regards
    Mr. Hobnail Monkey

I can accept why men might hate women, but I can't accept the guys reasons, see above for my reasons why. Seems a bit childish.
    He says women are playing games, well, what's he doing not calling her for three weeks! If that's not a head game

Dear Mr. Whitewashman,
    Thank you for your feedback. Now, as I explained earlier, can you put your 'questions' in point form, because I'm through wading through a morass of your sarcasm (as cutting edge as it is) to find them.
    Regards
    Mr. Hobnail Monkey

i can now see why you dont like women.
    its obvious that youa re not a sociable person, with no social graces or skills and this leads me to believe that women dont like you much either.

i think this case is down to simple ignorance.

oh, and just to keep this on topic, anyone who will actually 'outwait' someone ona telephone call is sad.

the 'i will make her wait for it' mentality really is for the socially retarded.

BEER. helping ugly people and misogynists have sex since 1843

I have to agree with the waiting game thing (as much as I hate to admit it), it is pretty juvenille. If you don't like someone enough to ring them, at least tell them to their face that you don't think its going to work and leave it at that - no damage done.
    But on the contrary, I am a very sociable person. I just choose my company carefully, thats all. And before you begin another anti-me diatribe, I do go out with girls, just the one's I like to go out with i.e. the one's that don't bug me. I don't set myself up for a fall or aggrivate myself by pushing myself into the path of women that I know I can't get on with.
    And maybe, just maybe I'll take this liberty to give you some sark of my own. If you think that Beer helps ugly people and misogynists have sex, then I know what helps you have sex.....Rohypnol.

I know what helps you have sex.....Rohypnol.

Baby's got a temperrrrrrrrrr.

Or you could arm yourself with a bag full of popper and smash them on the ground in front of people you want to bang, tear gas stylee, then you'd have a stampede of horny people!

If that worked, it'd be hilarious.

Could be messy, I heard that poppers makes yer bum a bit slack too

Could be messy, I heard that poppers makes yer bum a bit slack too

Some people like it like that!
    Talking about loose bums....your avatar is strangely similar to George Michael!

• Advertisement

But on the contrary, I am a very sociable person. I just choose my company carefully, thats all.

do you get your girlfriends to fill out a questionnaire?

as for suggesting i use a date rape drug for kicks, i doubt my wife would approve...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Nah, I don't bother with girlfriends, too much hassle and besides, it ruins a good friendship if it all goes wrong.
    Didn't know you were married so.....erm, I've got nothing to say about that:confused:

Insightful, I try I try Merc. T

Nah, I don't bother with girlfriends, too much hassle and besides, it ruins a good friendship if it all goes wrong.
    Didn't know you were married so.....erm, I've got nothing to say about that:confused:

You must like 'Fast Love' because it gives you 'Freedom', then George?
    Haw.

Ah well, "ya gotta have faith"
    :cool:

Ah well, "ya gotta have faith"
    :cool:

SHUT THE **** UP!
    (Limp bizkit style)

Originally posted by eth0_

GET THE **** UP!
    (Limp bizkit style)

Shut thee the fcuk up too, then

• Advertisement

Shut thee the fcuk up too, then

What happened there, I thought I edited my original post...anyhew, I thought it was 'shut the...' but it's actually 'get the...'
    Just correcting meself, wasn't telling anyone to shut up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement