Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results Results Results Results Results

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 staring elf

another member of the 425 gang...there's a conspiracy a aspiring....
    irish (ord)....b1 (great but all i needed was a pass)
    english (h)....b2 (thought i failed...i'm delighted with this one)
    maths (h)...d2.....bit dissapointed, thought i'd get a C
    econ (h).....c1...thought i'd get a B
    geog (h)....b1....was looking for an A1..definatley getting rechecked
    french (h)..b3...the most dissapointing of all...looking for an A1

ah well, "always look on the bright side of life" as the song goes...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by eire_insane
    Wondering is there any chance of getting a coarse if you get an E in ord maths but you get high enough points to do your coarse in CAO?It says I need a d3 in maths and I thought Id get it but I dont know what happened.Any how all my coarses are all computers so any chance I can get an offer or do I have to repeat the whole year just for maths?

It doesnt matter if you get 600 points and the course is only 300, if you dont meet the subject requirements they wont let you in. Get it rechecked.
    My friend failed maths last year and of the 16 courses he put down, he was excluded from all but 4 of them. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭biteme

gets me my first choice so i'm happy

nice to see u can doing nothing in school and get into college:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Bloody Drunkard

Actually the percentage of honours maths students getting A1 fell from 11.6% last year to 6.8% this year.

Economic history is the real screw job robbed me of a potential 600 bastards givin only 4 A1's out of 370 people

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

295 :(

I was looking for 400 oh well I'll still get into one of my choices and I like all the courses listed on my cao so its cool

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Lisa Lavish

OH MY GOD UR ALL BRAINS!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Oh ffs this is makin me feel really nervous :(

Im going into 6th year and im lookin to do dentistry :eek: (bzzzzz)

well done to all and wish me luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Surprised at Anglais, A2, I was expectin a C2

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

1: i know what 5 of the 98 people who got maximum points want to do

2: 3 of them want to do the same course as me

3: So logically speaking there should be alot of people in that 98 alone wanting to do the same course........

4: My Course (Theoretical Physics, TCD) was 450-480 last year....

5: i got 555, but statistically speaking that may not be enough, assuming the rest of those 98 and those who got 560 or above hold to that statistic i worked out while trying to get to sleep last nite. :(

BTW nice work rory, christ yer all bloddy ****ing nerds out in ard scoil.......annihlated'd bruce's results(bad year to swap over me thinks)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Yeah ASR's results were insanely high this year, something like 30 out of 107 students got over 500

• Advertisement

I heard da bitch took all the credit aswell. "Its nice to see the boy's have responded so well to all my hard work" or something like that----ye might have gotten 40+ over 500 if she took a long walk off a short cliff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

I gots 430, but I think i'll ask them to re-check one of them and deduct 5 points just so I can join this amazingly cool 425 club thats going on here.

Yeah!

G'wan the ASR we kicked all the grind factories arses

TAKE THAT JULIE KILMARTIN

Jimi - Spandex get back to work the Health Board aren't payin ya to post here ya lazy ****

Originally posted by Bloody Drunkard
    G'wan the ASR we kicked all the grind factories arses

TAKE THAT JULIE KILMARTIN

Jimi - Spandex get back to work the Health Board aren't payin ya to post here ya lazy ****

Who's dat?, and far's i know dats exactly what they pay'n him to do (Fix'n pc's and using the net for personal usage are close enuf)

Julie Kilmartin is the man/woman principal of Bruce College

and Jimi is supposed to be fixin computers

1) Julie is not the prinicple of Bruce(she was before may...)
    2) Who da fuk r u?

1) Im a friend of Jimi's from ASR who got ye ole Leavin results on wednesday

2) Who the hell are u?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Crowley meet Ian

Ian meet Crowley

i'm a friend of rory's who was in ASR but moved to bruce for 6th year and got my results also on wednesday................now who da fuk r u?(i asked first :) )

Ahhhh Mr. O Connell

Smelly bastard

• Advertisement

Ahhhhhhh crowley ye ****er..........any ill effects from wed?
    go on irc..............

Well i tought i was recovered but people in work seemed to think i looked like i was hungover as hell

Still must of looked better than you

well i didn't get home till 11/12 yesterday so i looked alot better, well still ****e, but apparently better than the 2 guy's i was with when i got picked up irc.quakenet.eu.org and #fortress.ie

You Brucers are all the same

getting picked up by 2 guys Tsk Tsk

Between you, Hughbert and all the others Bruce must have been the gayest school ever

LOL, you were the one who went to an all boy's school....mine was full of women.................so like wanna compare who looks worse?

****'n hell man i was under da blanket with 2 women most of da night! :)

I told you sleeping with your mom and your sister would **** you up but would you listen.

Your just bitter coz i beat ya.

LOL, no people outside ASR actually don't sleep with their mothers and sisters........and jealous well i probaly am...but dats healthy they r luvly results :) --- i'm in the limerick leader today tho, are you?

I refused to be interviewed because i dont need my ugly head to be shown on the paper. When your man from the examiner tried to talk to me i said "No comment"

I tried to keep what little dignity i have while you are just a pawn for the Bruce advertising campaign

A PAWN, A PAWN I SAY

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

AGGGHNAAAAAAAHRRRRRRRRKLAAAAAAAGH!
    Translation: "Darn it"

Methinks it loses something in the translation :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I refused to be interviewed because i dont need my ugly head to be shown on the paper. When your man from the examiner tried to talk to me i said "No comment"

I tried to keep what little dignity i have while you are just a pawn for the Bruce advertising campaign

A PAWN, A PAWN I SAY
    Well bitch i'd have had me picture there cept i wasn't getting up to go in their for 8:30, and i didn't want me pic taken.....wasn't given a choice on me results being published

Advertisement