Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malcolm in the Middle

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i love when Hal and Dewey get left alone, away from the rest of the family. its always brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

i remember ages ago , really ages ago starting up this thread , mad!! ah malcolms brilliant , reese is defo my favourite though and the mother is absolutely insane!!

• Moderators Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭LFCFan

there's very few episodes I haven't liked. Dewy is so funny. In fact, they're all hilarious. Anyone who doesn't find it funny needs a humour transplant.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭Big Ears

LFCFan wrote:
    there's very few episodes I haven't liked. Dewy is so funny. In fact, they're all hilarious. Anyone who doesn't find it funny needs a humour transplant.

and thank god theres no laugh track , man one hell of a great show , and to think it almost didn't go ahead because a group of fat people didn't like the pilot .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

love this show, the older ones are much better tho... hope it picks up again next season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭Blackjack

Funniest show on TV IMHO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Anyone see it last night on RTE2?

Dewy is the business!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭weerez

LFCFan wrote:

Seriously, Dewey is one of the most annoying charachters in a tv programme ever. I really hate him. I like a lot of aspects of the show and don't like a lot too, but hes the only thing about it I really despise(....oh and the music too, it's incredibly annoying).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Anyone see it last night on RTE2?

no but i saw it on TV3

(sorry couldnt resist)

Mossy Monk wrote:
    no but i saw it on TV3

(sorry couldnt resist)

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Does anyone out there see the point in having Francis in any episodes? As soon as scenes featuring him come on I flick off.. Its so dull & without him the show would be ten times better.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭fletch

Oral Slang wrote:
    Does anyone out there see the point in having Francis in any episodes? As soon as scenes featuring him come on I flick off.. Its so dull & without him the show would be ten times better.
    Totally agree with ya....I just find him annoying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

doesnt bother me at all tbh, sometimes it is really funny when he is involved

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

i like all of the francis stories,

Love the show in general,

the only thing i find annoying is stevie,(kid in wheel chair),
    the asthma was funny for the first few times, its very tired now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

Dewy and hal have to be the best in it!!! in a small small way hal kinda reminds me of homer

Oral Slang wrote:

Is he not back in it the whole time now?

He was at home in the episode on Monday night with his wife.

Some of his scenes are funny but not as funny as Dewy and Hal!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

Did anybody see the episode on Sunday night on Sky... The one where Lois went to see her half sister in Canada??

I cracked up when the Lois' mother arrived in the house and said to Lois (about the other wife... Golden Girls Betty White).....

'' She stole his juices to have her ba*tard children'.... soooo funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 yoyoyo

dewey has got to the funniest character on tv!!!!!i oved his "poo poo" dance that he did to try and impress the hott babysitter!!!!!!!!hilarious-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

three wrote:
    The bowling episode was the best ever - When the episode was divided into two different storylines.

Series two was much better than series one.

Can't wait for Series 3

This episode was on Sky One tonight, I only caught the last 10 mins, it looked great, I wish I'd seen all of it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

aren't there six seasons?

how far behind are you people..

• Advertisement
Advertisement