Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malcolm in the Middle

Options
  • 01-08-2002 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭

man i love that programme , its getting really addictive lately , do any of ye watch it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Brilliant Series. They have finished the season on Sky. Waiting for the new ones now. The repeats are still hilarious. Love the episode where they go bowling and it follows the two possible nights out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

brilliant , i love the one where your man put the wifes dress down the toilet or something as far as i can remember , it do be halarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

i liked the one with the new neighbours.
    the evil gnome was cool. poor little guy was killed at the end :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

like most other things i started to watch it later than everyone else. i think it's brilliant. one of my personal favourites was when they were stuck out in the middle of the desert after a lorry turned over or something. or the one where Malcomn and the guy in the wheelchair (name escapes) snuck out in the middle of the night. i'm looking forward to tonights episode on TV3, Malcomn and Reese(sp?) doing anything for a wrestling ticket

cant wait that show is the best , the father is cracked , yeah yeah that kid in the wheelchair is gas alright ,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

I thought the second series was crap :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Malcome is great, on of the few comedies thats makes me laugh out loud these days, I loved the recent episode on BBC2 which
    climaxed with a hand grenade going off in the fridge! These thing only seem to happen in MITM land. :)

Mike.

yeah i saw that , twer the one where the grandparents came wad`nt it ? aw man 2nites episode was brilliant , loved the happy dance!

the happy dance was funny but not as funny as all the cats passed out in the living room after a dose of sleeping pills :p when Francis got pulled over by the cop was great too. i love that show

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Just thinking about those episodes is enough to make me laugh.

My fav character would have to be the mother, absolte tyrant

"assume the position" Malcolm and Reese kneeling hands above head facing the wall for hours.....hehehehe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

I remember reading about it before it came out and thinking, "A live action Simpsons. Boy is that gonna suck"

I was wrong. (My shrink says I should admit to these things)

an i bet you feel better for admitting it eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

That series is whacked. America's finest dysfunctional family (and that rating includes the Simpsons and Family Guy)

Bloody brilliant. I watch it whenever I come across it or remember it's on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

It's a great show alright! In fact I'd go as far as to say that it is actually better than the animated family shows (Family Guy/King of the Hill/Current Simpsons) that seemed to inspire it's creation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭three

The bowling episode was the best ever - When the episode was divided into two different storylines.

Series two was much better than series one.

Can't wait for Series 3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I've only really started watching this show lately. It has to be said, its very good.

Does anyone know why the black kid in the wheelchair, takes a breath before every sentance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I've only really started watching this show lately. It has to be said, its very good.

Does anyone know why the black kid in the wheelchair, takes a breath before every sentance?

He has very bad astma(sp) I think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

the youngest kid getting put to bed by the hot baby sitter was brilliant, thats an old one now tho :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Gideon wrote:
    the youngest kid getting put to bed by the hot baby sitter was brilliant, thats an old one now tho :D

A lot of the old ones are better than the new series - I like the new ones but much prefer the older ones...

The one where Malcolm is in a car chase with the cops is brilliant! He gets caught by them after doing the driving test course, the family are watching it all on some cop channel on TV, and Dooey (sp?) says...

"Give them a reason..."

The one where Malcolm is in a car chase with the cops is brilliant!

that was Reese (sp?)

• Advertisement

Mossy Monk wrote:
    that was Reese (sp?)

oopps - yeah you're right - sorry - you're a true fan =)

i am :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

one of the best is the roller skatin one where Hal teaches malcom to skate :D that music is cool!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

The episode where they go to Splashworld is fantastic - revenge between 2 brothers has never been so good.

That and the recent Halloween episode where Francis devised the ultimate slingshot only for the Krellboys (sp?) to come back with their improved version.

Man there are just so many classic episodes - especially the one involving Chris and his helper monkey

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭penguinbloke

Series two was much better than series one.

Can't wait for Series 3

Two years later, yeah still a brilliant show.
    I saw it last night on sky with Reese hunting in canada and the look of pure Horror on the face of his "Cousin". And Hal crossing the line shouting "I did it"

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭fiacha

hal is the best. loved the episode where he kept fattening up lois.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭weerez

I think the show is just okay. Its very overrated. I wouldnt watch an episode more than once and its gotten worse as its progressed. Hal is by far the best charachter.

newband wrote:
    one of the best is the roller skatin one where Hal teaches malcom to skate :D that music is cool!!

LOL!! yeah - they also show it in the episode where Lois and Hal are doing they're finances - turns out Hal paid $200 for the sequences for his suit =)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Ph3n0m wrote:

That and the recent Halloween episode where Francis devised the ultimate slingshot only for the Krellboys (sp?) to come back with their improved version.

Agreed, that was class, it was on yesterday. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

It's better than scrubs..

and scrubs is pretty damn kewl

Advertisement