Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Who?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Originally posted by doonothing
    hi, its marc (sparky to some of you...*shudders*...)
    wel, my sister kinda KILLED my compooter, and then boards wouldnt tell me my old password cos i couldnt remember it or the email address thingy i registered with on boards originally, so here i am!
    im back, possibly with a vengenance *stares at john bowler*

*still staring at john*...

anyway, hello! i am now doonothing.

buh bye!

*still staring*....
    Do I know you? Do you work with Cormac? Cos otherwise I'm thinking about another sparky/mark. Who never went to CTYI. :confused:

I refuse to introduce myself. I'm not important enough. If you know, me you know me,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Ok,think of all the Claires that you know. I am none of those people. My name is Aoife. I did art + art history last year,ses1.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

Do I know you? Do you work with Cormac? Cos otherwise I'm thinking about another sparky/mark. Who never went to CTYI.

well, im marC, i did go to ctyi, and i dont think i know any strawberries.... unless you can tell me who you are....? and youre plenty important. you know it. mmmhmmm. *ahem*

buh bye!

I wonder how many Sparky/Marcs there are in the world? Maybe you could all band together to hunt down and kill who ever nicknamed you Sparky.

Just a thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

(it was john)

(lets get him fellers....)

(i mean, lets get him SPARKYs...)

(hehehe....at last, sweet, sweet revenge....)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

As the "nichname" suggests, I'm John Campion. I did Legal Studies, S.1 last year and I'm gonta do International Relations, S.2 this year. C-ya there (hopefully):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

Oh BTW, I've yet to hear of anyone else who's doin International Relations this year so if u are, post in Oisín's "Who's doin what", please!

Im Shane, hence the s in my user name, i think u can gues the rest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 tumeltyni

Hey, it's Niamh, my beloved ickle bruvver (aka WhereIsMyMind/Ronan/Tumbo) told me there was a CTYI forum here, so I thought I'd come and say hi.

Did Psychology way back in '96, TA for music in 2000 and 2001 (if I remember rightly!)

So HI AIDEEN! And all my other adoptive sisters in the Snapple class (didn't actually see any of the other names there....) And to anybody else who may remember me...

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

Originally posted by doonothing
    (it was john)

(lets get him fellers....)

(i mean, lets get him SPARKYs...)

(hehehe....at last, sweet, sweet revenge....)

ah, c'mon, I mean if I hadn't named you sparky what would you have to whine about incesently?

• Advertisement

His lack of nickname? To beh honest...I don't care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

well its pretty obvious im caoimhe from the name. short girl, long hair
    i did session 1 2000 - Literature Drama and Writing B
    session 2 2000 - Classics
    session 1 2001 - Experimental Biology
    session 2 2002 - Psychology
    session 2 2003 - Japanese Language and Culture
    session 1 2004 - Marine Biology

surely someone will remember me after all that. although probably not from 2000 coz i dont think i spoke much then...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

i remember yeh caoimhe (tis Neil btw :) )

*waves* how've you been keepin? its bin aaaaaaages since i talked 2 ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

Originally posted by Caoimhe
    well its pretty obvious im caoimhe from the name. short girl, long hair
    i did session 1 2000 - Literature Drama and Writing B

Indeed, I still have your class poetry/writing booklet - interesting reading. I'm afraid I can't recall you right away though - even though I was in Japanese Lang & Soc last year (for a day, reporting/criticising).

how did u get the LDW thingy? did they giv that 2 every1?! *shame* in retrospect i wasnt great at english... brilliant course though. its all different and writing for life-y now... i think i remember you, ed gaffney rite?

Originally posted by Caoimhe
    how did u get the LDW thingy? did they giv that 2 every1?!

Nope, only the select few who managed to 'acquire' a copy at the final night's dance. In fairness it's pretty good - especially for a young person as we all were back then.

As for identity - guilty as charged yer'onner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

Dis is Jono,

architecture.

If ne1 feels like emailin me: jono087@hotmail.com

aight, im a nevermore..... every1 cry..... or not?

gud times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 LakeHMM

Hey; I just found this forum thingy. I'm Lake, and I'm in Legal Studies. I have blonde hair and I'm disgustingly ugly. I'm not sure who I know here because a lot of the people have the same names and stuff...yeah...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Originally posted by LakeHMM
    I'm disgustingly ugly.

That's a lie. I poke liars. Expect rampant poking tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Im jono

a.k.a. flash-man or spider-gordon

2003 Sesh1: Computer Apps

2004 Sesh1: Architecture

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MysteriousC

Hello Im Ciarán Mc Keon and Im an alcoholic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

...and suddenly we're in a dark dank subterranean area known to mankind as a basement, introducing ourselves to our fellow alcoholics anonymous members..... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Hannah, the alcoholic is a beautiful person, he was macs room mate this year. Embrace him and LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

/embraces
    /loves
    :)
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 psychdoughboy

Yeah... this be Shane Duffy(long haired, Devilishly handsome, All round Sex-God... Astoundingly modest...) y'all know me as guitar guy anyway.

ok, that explains the irwin joke. hows it goin shane?

Och, it's Shane. A man who regularly provided music and backing vocals for a Mr Daniel O'Leary in session 2, 2003. Remember the hilarious RA meetings (and the frequent incursions into other RAs' meetings)? The best of times.

I'm jono/john

the guy with the spider burned (bleached) onto the top of my head. Which, i was informed, was quite artsy...

I was also told that it looked stupid.

Anyway I did Computer Apps last year Session1 and Architecture this year session1. But unfortunately I can't come back next year because i'm 17 in march...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 StripedSkirt

Hi, I'm Aisling! Not that that's much help, because there were probably about five of us this session, but anyways. I might have been the only blonde one, but I could easily be wrong about that.

I'm just home from International History (Session 2, obviously). I did Journalism in 2003, Session 2 and Psychology in 2002, Session 1.

So hello and all that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement