Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother 3

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Beef

Christ did ye see the cut o the muppets they have on it this year. And that rather large girl too, more like "Big Sister" methinks... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Terminator

jade

Please god, somebody take her out of the house and shoot her. My eyes are running, my ears are bleeding. Take her away to some dark hole and fill it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

jade_profile_123x129.jpg

STFU!!

OH GOD PLZ!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

LOL yes, from what I saw on friday night that annoying "jade" woman has to go, she went on and on and on and her voice is so annoying, and she had precisely NOTHING of any interest to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by Terminator
    - Anything can happen.

Nothing ever does though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

This is the first year I've really seen anything of Big Brother, so I can't really compare it to previous years. It appeals to a certain sense of voyeurism, or morbid curiosity to know (rather) intimate details about other people. It's like the point Dev made with the car crash - you don't want to watch but somehow feel compelled.

In this case however, I don't feel compelled to watch. I only watched it a short time, but I feel that most of the house are - put bluntly - weirdos. I watched quite a few of those 'Big Bro Hopefuls' a selection of videos of failed applicants to big brother. Some of them were genuinely interesting, but in a the same way that you would find someone acting like a retard in public interesting.

Even these moments are sporadic. For the most part we enjoy the sensational drama of someone washing a few dishes, going out to the garden etc. Everyone seems FAR too nice for this to be in any way interesting. We need a nasty nick equivalent.

Oh, and...
    Jade. Please, for the sake of humanity, for the sake of our sanity. Shut the hell up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Originally posted by Terminator

- There's no script.
    - There's no plot.
    - Anything can happen.
    What more do you want?
    Script and plot.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I saw some of it on Saturday night and it said

"... lack of sound is due to LEGAL reasons and will be back shortly ..."

Due to legal reasons? WTF is that suppose to mean.. they must have said Channel 4 was crap or somefin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

how mundane and crapper is t.v going to get with more of this tripe infecting it and our homes :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by #MEAT#
    jade_profile_123x129.jpg

Oh god, someone please stab her to death/drown her in the hottub/create a large catapult and throw her over the wall.

The word irritating doesn't do her justice.

:)

• Advertisement

My God, She looks nothing like that on the telly!

Kate is a fine thing though;)
    mm

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Terminator

Methinks Spencer is a bit of a psycho. Always keepin to himself. Burning things.

When he asked Sunita if she "Wanna walk around the garden?" This was well after midnight - she did well to refuse his offer.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Spencer is a very strange chap, but in fairness, Sunita isn't exactly the most personable in the world - so let the two of them keep each other company!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i watched some of it last night and only 1 person annoys me (pictured above). the guy who always sits on his own outside and drinks the whole time is capable of anything i think. i read in the paper today that they're going to split the house in 2 this week with one half getting good food and alcohol along with pool etc. while the other half will be living like tramps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Glitz

sum1 sud introduce spencer to SOAP!! badly needs it!

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭fizzy

yep i hear he even has athlete's foot and does nothing about it! i wouldn't want to be sharing that shower!

not as bad as jonny eating his toenails though....that was one of the most disgusting things on tv ever! :eek:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

all i can say is i h8 big brother it has once again ruined e4s programming lists and since i dont have c4 and work early nights during the week my tv watching has been cut in half

Advertisement