Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Turtle

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Remember all the gob****e kids who used to get forks stuck in their head trying to reenact the turtles. My mate's older brother brought back real illegal versions of their weapons from japan.
    We thought he was cool until he nearly cut my friends nuts off throwing a butcher knife between his younger brothers legs, wide open against a door. He kept shouting at him dont move, he was crying, he actually $hit his pants.
    Missed his nuts by less than half a inch, my nuts are cringing up now thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Donetello... and his weapon the Bo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Originally posted by banbutcher
    then why in the name of jaysus have you got raph as your aviatar???

...it's Mike, not Raph.

And my names Michael, so I thought it was fitting enough.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

emmm pizza it has to be michaelangelo imho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Donatello. By far the coolest. I'd want to hang out with him if I was a turtle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

michaelangelo was always my fave when i was young.. ah the memories... had a figure of him and it was a special.. he was wearing wetgear and had a surfboard.. had the others too but he was the coolest!

Liked Don too though... Raph was cool and Leo was a bit of a muppet sometimes...

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

Originally posted by Goodshape

...it's Mike, not Raph.

And my names Michael, so I thought it was fitting enough.

cheerfully withdrawn!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I actually did not like the Irish episode.. even though they made Turtles here in Ireland they did not do a good job of it when they are supposed to come to Ireland!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Never knew that it was made here, always presumed it was made in America.
    Wheres the B-bop and Rock steady appreciation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Mistakill

The cool beach bum Michealangelo.

His weapon was cool the Nun-Chuka's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

clearly it's raph.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

has to be michelangelo because when i was little , me and my parents were in toy master and well kind of me and my sis broke a glass picture frame thing with michelangelo in it , we got fair killed but after 13 years im starting to see the funny side to it .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭Panda

I was a huge turtle's fan back in the day :D
    I used to do karate in national school but i quit so i could wathc the turtles.
    thinking back, maybe that wasnt such a great idea....
    hmmm....

Ya gotta love Donatello, i mean he WAS McGuyver for god sake!!!
    well maybe he was a little bit more technical minded, he did make a interdimensional portal out of a fridge. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭BJJ

Phantom Menace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭TetsuoHashimoto

Equality?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭ondafly

Its gotta be Raphael for me, altough i used to use Michaelangelo in the arcade.

I remember hearing that the cartoon was done in Wolfe studios, and how i always wanted to visit there. Then when i actually saw the place, all it was , was a very unimpressive door!

Anyone remember that cool Samurai Rabbit character , think he was called Yojimbo or something, niffty with the old sword too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

I liked Leonardo. Mondo Gecko was my favourite character though ;)

Advertisement