Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst album you ever bought.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

Asphyx, the album was called 'Last one on Earth' absolutely brutal

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

i don't know why i'm even admitting this, but...........
    .......papa roach

my secret shame!

wow! that was......kinda.......cathartic! i suddenly feel at peace!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭sinus

life of agony - river runs red
    manhole/tura satana - anything by them!
    all of metallica after black
    limp bizkit (not certifited metal) - chocolate.....

ah feck it there are too many....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Live Wyre

I got alanis morissette's *duck's to avoid flying bricks* new album, a month ago. THAT BITCH OWES ME A ****ING REFUND!!! CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!

here i was thinking i'd get some more nice kinda soft rock tunes y'know? she sang quite well on Jagged Little Pill and even better on the "Jagged Little Pill, live" album. It was actually feckin' great. then she comes out with this ****e!!

so i gave it to my best friend for his 18th birthday. Glad to be rid of it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Sepultura's album 'Against' for me was one of the worst/dissapointing albums of all time, it brought and end to two things, firstly Sepulturas reign of brillance was shattered by this utter tripe and secondly no more max cavalara he moved onto Soulfly by this stage taking the original Sepultura sound with him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 RexLupus

Beutifull Garbage, e-gawd what horrid sounding transvestite obsessed slurry. And version 2.0 is so damn good.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Originally posted by RexLupus
    Beutifull Garbage, e-gawd what horrid sounding transvestite obsessed slurry. And version 2.0 is so damn good.....

I prefered the first pinky album than the 2 newer ones!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Saboteur

After listening to a CD that I got with Terrorizer magazine, I was blown away by a song called Absolute Purity by a band called ALAS. I couldn't wait long enough for to buy it in the shops, so I bought it over the net. I still think the song Absolute Purity is amazing, but the rest of the CD is the biggest load of bottom-muck that I've ever heard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by Saboteur
    After listening to a CD that I got with Terrorizer magazine, I was blown away by a song called Absolute Purity by a band called ALAS. I couldn't wait long enough for to buy it in the shops, so I bought it over the net. I still think the song Absolute Purity is amazing, but the rest of the CD is the biggest load of bottom-muck that I've ever heard.

Oh god! I know the feeling. I bought that album on the strenght of that one song, and the rest of the album was indeed woefull! Great song itself though.

I also bought the Iced Earth album 'Horror Show' because of a song on the same cover CD.
    And that was fantastic.

As for Garbage...
    I only have the first album.
    Great album, and I wouldn't mind getting 2.0, but I'm not in any rush to run out and grab it.
    Dunno would I bother with Beautiful Garbage though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Linkin Park's album most def sucked donkey balls....

Anything by Cradle of Filth

Really Danni Flith must die

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Saboteur

Angelwhore - I never bought the Iced Earth CD because someone told me that it was crap. I've got most of their other stuff and it's all amazing. So you reckon that Horror Show is a good buy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Tazz T

soulfly - what a pile of utter boollllllllllocks.

BTW who said River Runs Red by Life of Agony - that's a feckin killer album.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

Can't think of any terrible rock/metal albums i've boguht but I know the worst album I ever bought was 2 Unlimited - No Limits, I was young and foolish, forgive me.

'fraid not alb we're going to have to lynch your ass:D

Even though I to have a secret shame....

My name is deco and I have a problem...Ionce bought a Snap album*sob*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i was terribly let down by nine lives by aerosmith, he he!

Angelwhore - I never bought the Iced Earth CD because someone told me that it was crap. I've got most of their other stuff and it's all amazing. So you reckon that Horror Show is a good buy?

What kind of muppet told you it was crap!?
    Horror Show is easily one of their best!
    It's better than Something Wicked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

Tin Machine with David Bowie- Oy Vey Baby Live...

Cack!

Come to think of it, I bought Slipknot's "Iowa" for some demented reason.
    Took it back the next day.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

What kinda tit would say a thing like that? Horror show is one of the best I have in my collection. And "Damien" is one of the best songs I have EVER heard. And thats saying a hell of a lot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭SYL

bought some crap album by a group called Fantomas, because Mike Patton from Faith no More is in the group and I like his singing. What a load of utter shyte

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭artvandelay

David Hasselhoff sings the blues
    including an alternate remix of the baywatch theme (possibly his best work)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Definitely the Staind album. Outside and It's Been Awhile are good but Aaron Lewis shoulda gone to the Samaritans instead of realising all his other moaning cr*p out on the world.

Have to empathise with Alb - I also bought the No Limits album when I was young and foolish. And the fool and his money...

In all fairness Staind owe Fred Durst an awful lot....another reason the Bizkut should be shot....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Eron

Well, first off I must say I never bought much albumbs, for the last 6 years the net has been my source of music. I did buy Linkin Park Hybrid Theory, the Papa roach albumb and the Staind albumb... The Linkin park one wasnt all that bad, the Papa roach one had alright songs, a little too "nah nah nah", but the Staind albumb all out sucked... I mean seriously, dont get it - Mudshovel is their only decent song if you ask me.

Die Staind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭pyure

worst album i ever bought, no wait, worst album ever probally

marilyn manson - smells like children

either that or any *shame* nashville pussy album - yes i did buy one...later that day it was used a coaster, frizzby and in other entertaining ways before it was hung drawn quartered and ritually burned - good ridance i say

Advertisement