Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Family Guy Cartoon

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Brian: This is like the plague the taking of the first born son.
    Peter: Oh no, Stewie!
    Brian: No the first born
    Peter: Megan!
    Brian: your Wife

Hilarious taking from the Gumble 2 Gumble episode

Anyone know where episodes can be downloaded (purely as backup copies)

Setting: Peter and Brian sitting on porch step after Peter promised a party for stewies 1st b`day

Brian: If you`re gonna pull a party outta your ass, you might wanna stand up

Anyone else got any great quotes from "The Family Guy"

Taken from the Chessie Charlies Episode

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

blade, yeah . you seen the scene (oooh) in the gay nightclub?

Stewie (shouting): "I know the guy that owns this place (talking to a butch topless dancer)

dude: what?

stewie: "I KNOW THE... ooh I'll tell you later I Love this song (proceeds to dance up a storm)

The episode called "the real life griffins"

Stewie says in interview "wouldn`t it be marvellous if i turned out to be gay"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

family guy is way better than simpsons, and both of them leave futurama way behind.

family guy is so witty, it's got like, loads of wit. and stuff. well -obviously- it's more witty than me :)

"I'll be charlie, and you can be my angels. not you though. you can be bosley." :D

but perhaps all is not lost! go sign the family guy petition to get the series picked up again:
    http://www.petitiononline.com/savefg2/petition.html

More info about the petition, the "british campaign" to get sky to treat family guy better, and everything else for all your family guy needs at:
    http://www.planetfamilyguy.com

go sign! now!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

"aaah yes (laughs) the breakfast incident.... it's not that i want to *kill* Lois.. it's just that I want her to be not alive.. right now.."

or something like that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

woh, hold on a minute, i think dilbert deserves a little recognition here. i mean the shear genius of scott adams cant be denied.

*Dogbert is about to go into space*

Dilbert: "hey what are u doing with my laser?"

Dogbert:"did u know theres no laws in space"

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

By the way, you should also email feedback@upn.com asking them to save family guy.

please :)

Advertisement