Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite 80's cartoon ???

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

Duckula sucked.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by Elmo
    any one remember Victor and Hugo Bundlers in Crime (1992)

yep. didnt like it though.

loved Dogtanion and the muskahounds, and superted. omg what a show. texas pete was one of the best baddies ever!!

he-man was class. i remember getting up extra early to watch it on itv before school.

also duckula was class.

anyone mention teddy ruxpin, or the raggy dolls?? there dolls like you and me you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Ulysses31 - Fantastic show.The last episode was so freaky with all the lost souls floating around backwards.

Battle of the Planets - top class stuff even if they did rip it to shreads from the original version.

Danger Mouse - Just the best

I hated all those Hanna Babera shows as much as I did the dross from the states used to sell toys as the storys were just crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

out of those choices id say thundercats, but where the hell is transformers??, they're robots in disguise for god sake. i was really really tempted to but the movie when it came out on dvd [i need help]:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Originally posted by Spiffing
    Duckula sucked.

You sir lack a sense of humor, nanny is the funniest character ever! :)

There was something special about cartoons from the 80's, just watching cartoons from the 90's and early 00's their all nicey nice, but in the 80's I remember them being far more kick ass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

out of those choices id say thundercats, but where the hell is transformers??, they're robots in disguise for god sake. i was really really tempted to but the movie when it came out on dvd [i need help]

What i listed wasnt a choice just what i have on VCD, There are loads more , anyone remember Centurions ? That was class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

Originally posted by GreenHell

You sir lack a sense of humor, nanny is the funniest character ever! :)

There was something special about cartoons from the 80's, just watching cartoons from the 90's and early 00's their all nicey nice, but in the 80's I remember them being far more kick ass.

No, I don't, it's just really stupid compared to Transformers!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I agree with Venom's choices. BotP info below. U31 at http://www.ulysses31.com and http://www.ulysses31.net

U31 is out on French DVD, not in English (yet).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

Loved Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Snorks, Mysterious Cities of Gold, The Jetsons, The Gummi Bears and Count Duckula.
    How did George Jetson manage to fit his car into his suitcase everyday?????

Advertisement