Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello everyone! have a question for you about immigration...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I'm going to Perth, then Melbourne and overland to Sydney to meet up with some mates. Then I'm off to New Zealand. I've a visa application for residency winging it's way to Oz at the moment so hopefully I'll be going back after that for good. It sounds fantastic, great weather, great life style, great people I really hope I get that flippin' visa.

and being an australian i could just as easily say something equally stupid like, dont you have potatos to eat or something?

Criminally stupid?

Oh aus_boy, how long did you visa application take to get processed?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by Dustaz
    calm down there mate.

I'm as calm as a thunderstorm mate.
    Still.... next time you make an unclear post, may I abuse you and call you a muppet? It's quite annoying to tell someone to calm down when my angry post was actually made yesterday!! I'm well calm at this stage.

Just to pop on topic... I'd well like to split this pit of despair, but things hold me down... Good luck to all who get themselves out.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 aus_boy

Originally posted by Evil Phil
    Oh aus_boy, how long did you visa application take to get processed?

I did the defacto permanent visa application with my g/f. It took 8 months and lots of stress, and lots of money! 535 pounds, and another 100 pounds medical examinations etc. I still haven't got it yet! I'm going to new Zealand in a few weeks to get it finalised (more money on flights...blah, blah). the visa is through, but trust me it doesn't happen fast. But after all of that, I'm now an aussie resident (well almost anyway) and I'm going to NZ for a 10 day holiday, so I shouldn't moan about it, eh? :)

If you want the one year working holiday maker visa, the processing just takes a few weeks.

if you need any visa advice: mailto:aus_boy@hotmail.com

Originally posted by aus_boy

if you need any visa advice: mailto:aus_boy@hotmail.com

And the rest of you flamed this helpful chap. Bad people.

There's a mail on the way to you aus_boy, and thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

And the rest of you flamed this helpful chap. Bad people.

There's a mail on the way to you aus_boy, and thanks.

excellent, another one on the way out...

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan

excellent, another one on the way out...

No need for jealousy, now is there? :D

<rewrite>
    I don't see anything wrong with making a newbie feel welcome. Bring him into the fold and all that, after all he is helping me. If everybody got condemned cos of their first posts on boards, then none of us would be here. Anyway, sense of humours, lacking etc...

although it's nice to see a good ol' fashioned boards punch up.
    </rewrite>

<rewrite>
    I don't see anything wrong with making a newbie feel welcome. Bring him into the fold and all that, after all he is helping me. If everybody got condemned cos of their first posts on boards, then none of us would be here. Anyway, sense of humours, lacking etc...

although it's nice to see a good ol' fashioned boards punch up.
    </rewrite>

He, he well put! If you're ever in Melbourne I'll buy you a VB...

I'll be in Melbourne around June, so I'll take you up on that.

• Advertisement

<rewrite>
    </rewrite>

My point all along u nutters!!! It's just that I have to make my point with aggression :)
    It's a problem I know

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by Dr. Loon

Amp... you were one of the only fools not to rip the píss in this thread up until now, so I wasn't directing my rant at you. However, I now realise that you are in fact, a halfwit.

Took you long enough.

Coming soon: Amp's Page O'Derision

Originally posted by amp

Coming soon: Amp's Page O'Derision
    `

Sounds good, I'm looking forward to that.
    I was hoping there'd be more substance or abuse in your reply when it came, so that we could have a good aul rumble..... ah well...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Don't troll a troller ;)

amp test

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

No offense... Im basically an imigrant - Won't say were Im from, I'll more than likely get mobbed by you lot... Ho Hum...

Point is at least I have some knowledge of how to read / write / speak the English language... Like I said, no offense, but those posts are something like what you'd hear out of a crack induced, intoxicated straight jacket wearer with nothing on his/her mind but goblins, faeries, pixies and a rather nasty fondness / fetish for dressed up bricks...

Or something like that... Anyway, carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Enough!

Ive let this go on too long:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement