Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here, part 3 (Quote A Photo, GET A 24 HOUR BAN!!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Interslice

cool had a google there. I won't bore anyone to death with what I was reading about :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

Not mine exactly but a house mates:
    1978630_10153915415600123_314216814_n.jpg1959365_10153915415585123_1627528563_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Still reliving my younger days....
    13411578213_a38e6cd308_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Is that where you used go to wash before ye got running water in the house?? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Is that where you used go to wash before ye got running water in the house?? :pac:

It's where I'm getting water to wash that potty mouth of yours ya bauld brat :pac:

Ironically though, there's one house on that road (out of 2) that didn't have eleccy or running water until 2005

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

dgt wrote: »
    It's where I'm getting water to wash that potty mouth of yours ya bauld brat :pac:

Ironically though, there's one house on that road (out of 2) that didn't have eleccy or running water until 2005

I used to stay in a hostel out in Wicklow (Glen... Near the south face of Lug' if I remember correctly), no power and you got your water for the river.
    There was a bucket tied to the bridge, throw it in and pull it back out full of water, some job when it was really flowing!

Driving there one night in the pissing rain and we had to ford a river that used to be a bridge, got stuck... Pushed the car back and got out to find a safe place to cross. The fire never felt so good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

1554362_1401499746769347_2122623878_n.jpg
    :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Bought a Colt there this evening :) In excellent condition, 56k miles, 2 previous owners, FSH, NCT 08/15, tax 05/14, belt and service done @55k in 01/14. Pictures tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

rizzee wrote: »
    Bought a Colt there this evening :) In excellent condition, 56k miles, 2 previous owners, FSH, NCT 08/15, tax 05/14, belt and service done @55k in 01/14. Pictures tomorrow.

YYYEEESSS!!! :P

I hope you enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

Kaiser, did I see you driving that in the torrential rain on the N/M7 on Saturday????

• Advertisement

GvidoR wrote: »
    YYYEEESSS!!! :P

I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks man!! Came valeted too, chuffed! Few small visual plans for it that's all, completely standard now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

Ded_Zebra wrote: »
    Kaiser, did I see you driving that in the torrential rain on the N/M7 on Saturday????

Not me, but you could have saw the car!

I won't have it on the roads for a while..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

Kaiser D wrote: »
    Not me, but you could have saw the car!

I won't have it on the roads for a while..

Whoever it was was texting when they were driving. tut tut. You were going to get some slagging if it was you :P

On closer inspection, the one I saw wasn't a rag top job so you're safe for now!

Thanks man!! Came valeted too, chuffed! Few small visual plans for it that's all, completely standard now.

What kind of plans?

What kind of plans?

Usual sh1te. Alloys, deflectors, back tints, hids, get fogs. Ordering some LED bulbs for reg plates, inside etc. Tomorrow ill be getting remote locking installed! :)

Usual sh1te. Alloys, deflectors, back tints, hids, get fogs. Ordering some LED bulbs for reg plates, inside etc. Tomorrow ill be getting remote locking installed! :)

Sounds good. Does your Colt have number plate lights? Mine doesn't... I mean it's not like they're missing or anything.

I'm still rolling around without central locking. It can be a pain in the backside sometimes, really. How much is one of those central locking kits though, and where are you buying yours? I assume it's locally since you're doing the install tomorrow.

Does yours not have central locking?? So you have to open each door individually? Yeah i'm getting the remote locking put in locally, 2 fobs for around 100 quid. Really need it though i'm quite dozey i'd end up scratching the car all day long if I didn't get it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

6nlYjkj.jpg

and after a wash

py3sJSl.jpg

and with the anni front

zVityxU.jpg

Does yours not have central locking?? So you have to open each door individually? Yeah i'm getting the remote locking put in locally, 2 fobs for around 100 quid. Really need it though i'm quite dozey i'd end up scratching the car all day long if I didn't get it :pac:

Yes, I have to open each door individually but then again, there are only 2 doors. :P

Are you getting the kit for €100 or bringing it somewhere to get installed for €100?

Yes, I have to open each door individually but then again, there are only 2 doors. :P

Are you getting the kit for €100 or bringing it somewhere to get installed for €100?

Awh no way!! Kit and installation together, he said around 100 on the phone, I will let you know :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭BillJ

Awh no way!! Kit and installation together, he said around 100 on the phone, I will let you know :)

Have you got a pic of it Rizzee?

i've a soft spot for colts, had 95 as my first car, older shape to Gvidor above.

Rang him there, have to wait til tomorrow to get it done, he's a few other things to do and i've college this evening so can't do it today.

@BillJ Yeah of course, give me a chance to get out of bed and i'll grab a few :D

Rang him there, have to wait til tomorrow to get it done, he's a few other things to do and i've college this evening so can't do it today.

@BillJ Yeah of course, give me a chance to get out of bed and i'll grab a few :D

It's nearly one o clock man! Get out of bed :P

BillJ wrote: »
    Have you got a pic of it Rizzee?

i've a soft spot for colts, had 95 as my first car, older shape to Gvidor above.

His Colt is the same as mine. :P

There's a lovely 1989 colt for sale on donedeal with NCT and all really cheap right now.

His Colt is the same as mine. :P

There's a lovely 1989 colt for sale on donedeal with NCT and all really cheap right now.

I know I posted it in bangernomics :pac:

Standard:

168ivj9.jpg

2yypmcg.jpg

2d1qr8x.jpg

2qao6dw.jpg

2d7cv2h.jpg

2lc2n1g.jpg

rbh9w7.jpg

Very nice well wear, looks like a good honest car!

They're nippy enough too!

@rizzee you should put a Punto wiper on it like mine. :)
    BillJ wrote: »
    Very nice well wear, looks like a good honest car!

They're nippy enough too!

Yes it looks very nice. And yeah, about the nippiness... here's my Colt doing 0-100km/h :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

@rizzee you should put a Punto wiper on it like mine. :)

Yes it looks very nice. And yeah, about the nippiness... here's my Colt doing 0-100km/h :P

For real? What you done to it?

• Advertisement

srumball wrote: »
    For real? What you done to it?

Full service, cone-shaped air filter and I floored it. :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement