Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick during the War of Independence

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

i have no idea why you wuold have issues with someone else doing the same subject as you. After all everyon's angle on it would be different i would imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 nansport

it was not meant to be funny and i am sorry if it appeared that way. you wrote that you did not know how to find out if the topic was being researched and i thought that this was relevant information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 history_buff

I didn't ask if it was being researched, I asked about sources. Don't worry, I'm checking up on your claims ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

i do not think there was any malice in his post, history buff.

but if ye want to make this into a row then do it elswhere. now shake hands and be friends or i will lock this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 history_buff

I'm not after a row ;)

With the amount of revisionist rot out nowadays concerning the War of Independence, I just think I'll keep my head down and continue as I am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 John P Collins

There a copy of most issues of The Limerick Leader going back to about 1904 on line in the National Libray in Dublin and they may also be available in the County Library, but I am not sure of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

have you tried the sinn fein office they were the main party during the civil war surely they will have info on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Thread is seven years old. Hopefully the OP is a Doctor by now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,122 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Thread is nearly as old as the topic. :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Aaaaaaand it's gone.

29197213.jpg

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement