Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jessica Herbert 05'

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

So hungry... Got neither pie or cookies today... I'd kill for some muffin... Yay, I met Love today!!!
    :v: *muffin*:v: *muffin*:v: *muffin*
    (Pacman eatting muffin)

Yay! I met G... today? No.. um.. yesterday. I think. Well at the reunion. *nods head, gives muffin*
    *Muffin eats Sophia and G*

By the way *pokes you to see how poking affects people from Drogheda*

NO POKING!!! IT'S EVIL!!!
    They died as they would have wished... Being consumed whole by an over-sized baked good.

I'm putting that on my gravestone!!:D :v: :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Well, it does have a certain ring to it...:rolleyes:

It's brilliant. :D It can go over my first etipath (sp?) - "She deserved it, the little b*tch..."

At the reception we can play such time honoured songs to cherish your memory like, Another One Bites the Dust or Highway to Hell...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Joe Strummer who sang lead with the Pogues for a while died on boxing day '02 or '03 and they played a concert on Christmas day (incidentally Shane McGowan's birthday) '04. They started by playing a one of Joe's songs from his Clash days in his memory: Straight to Hell.

I don't know about my epitaph but my obituary shall contain two quotes:

"A strange man"-Kate Quigley

and

"I don't actually have anything against guy hugs but you just jumped out of nowhere and hugged me really violently and then started screaming something about Communism"-Devin Anderson

At the reception we can play such time honoured songs to cherish your memory like, Another One Bites the Dust or Highway to Hell...
    I feel so loved:) :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Joe Strummer who sang lead with the Pogues for a while died on boxing day '02 or '03 and they played a concert on Christmas day (incidentally Shane McGowan's birthday) '04. They started by playing a one of Joe's songs from his Clash days in his memory: Straight to Hell.
    Did you just talk about the mighty Joe Strummer, and only briefly mention The Clash? Why? WHY??!!

Because you touch yourself at night

And also because punk cancerously destroyed the golden age of rock.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

By the time punk came along, Keith Moon and John Bonham were practically dead, Pink Floyd were in bits, Bob Dylan was in decline, both musically and personally, Bowie was in the middle of cocaine addiction... need I go on?

That's all true but what about the acts that vanished so completely that they're no longer heard about? There's plenty like Bad Company and the likes. And where did the Stones go during that time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PearofAnguish

Wherever it was I'd say muffins were involved.
    *belated ouch* Since I'm not really fom there I react in the classic way, but for many others here it's one of the higher forms of intellectual stimulation. I can't do the quote thing, you know who you are.

Advertisement