Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Please

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,867 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Just in case I'm the one caught to say "nite Johnboy" I think I'll hang around a little while :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Sin scéal eile

Paddy20 wrote:
    and nanook can have a bit of a well deserved break, becoming a Daddy is a very stressful time :cool: .

Dunno whht it's like becoming a Daddy, but know what it's like becoming a Mammy.

Stressful, yes definitely, but well worth it.

Good luck to you nanook

(although I have to say, men have by far the easiest part...)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

cheers sin sceal, but ihav to stress this, peanut is not due untill FEB 06. This break is jsut a a holdiay, SOmthing tells me that the plans to buy the porsche and go to the bahamas may have to be put on hold after the arrival

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Sin scéal eile

nanook wrote:
    SOmthing tells me that the plans to buy the porsche and go to the bahamas may have to be put on hold after the arrival

Ah sure, who wants a porsche anyway....?

Can't bate the auld Hiace van, loads of space for the pram in there. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

Hiace, at my house.

HEll no

too much of a commoner for that

has to be a mini on 4 blocks, that is the minimum

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

good luck to you with looking after kids :)
    enjoy yer holiday.

welcome new mod, ver. 2.0

Advertisement