Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Please

Options
  • 22-09-2005 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

RIght guys and gals
    As you have noticed from the thanks thread, it has been noted that the posts and participation has increased of late.

So here is your challange, i am needing help, cover at least.

I am off on holidays and god knows some of the kids have to supervised :)

any takers,

go on, who wants to have the power of editing, closing and deleting threads, if you feel this is you then dont even bother.

Seriously, NO POWER FREAKS OR WANNA BE TERMINATORS

tick tock, time is running out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

i'll help :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

ahhhhh, its amazing what comes out of the woodwork

How you been keeping darren

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

not a bother bigman, sowing away here in carrick still , working my way to the top to take over the whole dam corporation!

ursmelf?

just getting ready to go on holiday and be a daddy.

cmon guys

what is happening here

you all gone quiet, that is not like the north westers, do it for your board, do it for your county. do it for MEEEEEEEEEEE

any takers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

So, where is your 'co-mod'DMC ?...surely he can handle it, while you are away celebrating becoming a dadeeee :D

P. :cool:

dmc is a regional mod, if you take a look at the region section. you will see he mods all the regions.

He watchs over the area and has even posted here. But i would like too see a local boy getting some credit for the forum,

in relation to celebrating the new arrival, it is gone past celebration, arrival due in feb

nanook wrote:
    dmc is a regional mod, if you take a look at the region section. you will see he mods all the regions.

He watchs over the area and has even posted here. But i would like too see a local boy getting some credit for the forum,

in relation to celebrating the new arrival, it is gone past celebration, arrival due in feb

I am confused, DMC is listed on this forum as a moderator i.e. 2 moderator's:- nanook & DMC ?...

P.

go into regional, the section that contains all the individual forums. you will see that DMG is mod on all of them.

consider him the god of the regional board

that should put into context

• Advertisement

Ok, so he can stand in for you, he must be qualified enough, or is it just the title he like's ?...

If he's human, then he sure ain't no God ;) Time for him too earn his keep, or justify his existance !.

P.

to be hounest paddy, i would prefer to see a regular being in charge here.

Dont know if i am sane in that idea but it sno harm to modding, a small bit of power goes along way but dont know.

I look back at this board in the past month and seen it grow from strength to strength, all help is appreciated.

but i think that ppl who have helped in growing the board should be able to have some more inputt into it

• Registered Users Posts: 45,873 ✭✭✭✭muffler

we will all be on best behaviour till you get back

so does anyone want a job

Then I nominate 'muffler' he is bright knowledgable, with a sense of humour thrown in for good measure.

Plus he is not afraid to try and put you in your place if he is not in agreement with what you are saying ?...

i second the proposal

muffler

wanna help

nanook wrote:
    cmon guys

what is happening here

you all gone quiet, that is not like the north westers, do it for your board, do it for your county. do it for MEEEEEEEEEEE

any takers

If I dont get banned in the next couple of hours I would have a go.

I know I will live to regret this but what the heck

at last

muffler did you ever see the film the Santa Clause with tim allen

if so, do you remember the part where tim allen gets the santa suit and the other guy runs for his life

well I QUIT
    ITS ALL YOURS NOW

read post 21 before you jump to conclusions

Hope I'll still be entitled to my tuppence worth

only kidding, but you can ban paddy for nominating you

• Advertisement

nanook wrote:
    at last

muffler did you ever see the film the Santa Clause with tim allen

if so, do you remember the part where tim allen gets the santa suit and the other guy runs for his life

well I QUIT
    ITS ALL YOURS NOW

Cheers Nanook,

I'll keep it warm for you. probably have to get it dry cleaned before you get back :D

Good on ya! muffler, I knew you had a heart. So is that it then, Muffler is the new Mod ?.. :) , and nanook can have a bit of a well deserved break, becoming a Daddy is a very stressful time :cool: .

P.

nanook wrote:
    only kidding, but you can ban paddy for nominating you

I'm sitting here like a springer spanial

Paddy20 wrote:
    Good on ya! muffler, I knew you had a heart. So is that it then, Muffler is the new Mod ?.. :) , and nanook can have a bit of a well deserved break, becoming a Daddy is a very stressful time :cool: .

P.

cheers Paddy. I'm looking forward to the challange. But FFS go easy on me ;)

i can see WW III breaking out here in the next two weeks

i have posted on the mod board and also requested with DMG to get you mod status

hopefully it wont take to long

when i became mod here it was done in hours, i mentioned i was from leitrim and the next thing i know i mentioned modding and then i was a mod

and its ben the same since

Enjoy your break Nanook and the parenting.

night boys

have fun and play nice

muffler wrote:
    cheers Paddy. I'm looking forward to the challange. But FFS go easy on me ;)

Ok.Ok. I promise ;) Paddy rub's his hand's in anticipation of what's too come ?..

P.

Just had a wicked idea. Can you ban yourself :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Night, night all, nice too see nanook have a bit of a break, and I am off to noddyland with a feeling that everything is alright in the North West forum :cool:

P.

Advertisement