Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The New R35 Skyline

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Here's a pic of the non coupe here,looks gick!

1253tj7.jpg

1253u35.jpg

eireal wrote:
    Here's a pic of the non coupe here,looks gick!

Haha, that's the car. I know the guy. Now I don't have to take pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Cerberus

I agree that feck all of these will be sold but not because of the price. From the abundance of Lambos and Ferraris in the country I don't think there is any lack of people with 100K+ to spend on a car. What there is a lack of, is people with 100K+ to spend on a car that actually know what a Skyline is.
    Maybe a few of the playstation generation that have come on good times, but that's about all I'd say. Hope I'm wrong though...the more that's sold means the more second hand ones for poor old me! :D
    Personally, I can't wait for them to give it to the Stig....

Cerberus wrote:
    I don't think there is any lack of people with 100K+ to spend on a car. What there is a lack of, is people with 100K+ to spend on a car that actually know what a Skyline is.

This car cos nowhere near 100K, infact it was actually less than 30

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Mayshine

Actually the coupe is the sports version (The GTR is the hyper version) as sold by infinity in the US, which is coming to Europe under the infinity brand in either 07/08. It runs the same 3.5 engine as in the 350Z but come with better looks and a brilliant interior with all the gadgets

G35 Sports Coupe
    InfinitiG35Coupe3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Cerberus

Originally Posted by Cerberus
    I don't think there is any lack of people with 100K+ to spend on a car. What there is a lack of, is people with 100K+ to spend on a car that actually know what a Skyline is.

This car cos nowhere near 100K, infact it was actually less than 30
    I was referring to the GTR.

Advertisement