Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

If you know how to seem edit you can enable a keypad lock, but there's a bug in it. After applying the lock and closing the flip, the backlight on the outer LCD doesn't turn off!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

How would i go about that process? would that run downthe battery much?
    also, on that outerscreen, what is supposed to be on that all the time, motorla? can I not get the time printed on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

appologies dub, didnt read the rules after this thread popped up.

So anyone got any info on the T630?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

Stekelly wrote:
    So anyone got any info on the T630?

I think there is only two ways to unlock a T630.

1 - Get the network unlock code from the network you bought the phone off. AFAIK they don't give out unlock codes until you have spent a certain amount of credit. If you are a bill pay customer, they'll usually just unlock it for you without too much hassle. You can find your current network lock status by pressing <**<. If you can get the unlock code off the network you'll enter it there under network.

Or

2 - Get a terminator dongle or find someone who has one and is willing to let you borrow it. Then you have to buy an unlocking credit off SE AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Cheers for that pheonix.

ok I suppose that leads me to two solutions, 1) anyone got a terminator dongle or have access to one.

2) go to gsm solutions, but the last few threads mentioning them werent very favorable and im not sure what they charge,ill have to give them a ring tomorow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 4ward

i got a t630 from o2 on the site and i got it unlocked with a guy down here who unlocks phones. hes not as dear as the one up above either. think it was 20 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

Stekelly wrote:
    Cheers for that pheonix.

ok I suppose that leads me to two solutions, 1) anyone got a terminator dongle or have access to one.

Keep an eye out on the For Sale board as they crop up every now and then. I'm pretty sure I saw one there in the last week or two for around 30 or 40 quid.

Here it is : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=188922&highlight=terminator

Looks like it was sold though. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Has anybody got any idea how to unlock these
    Thanks
    Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭smokey2

done a thread search and con't see anyone askin for one of these unlocked so anyone know where I can get a SE k700i unlocked??

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭f1refox

I have a Nokia 5140 I need to unlock I have tried DCT4 but it doesn't support this phone any ideas

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

throw it against the wall, extract penis and comence urinating on phone....

if this doesnt work, repeat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

I have a DCT4 calculator program with the 5140 listed.
    PM me your IMEI number and what network its locked to, or I can give you a link for the calculator either, but not sure if I can post it here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 flapole

f1refox wrote:
    I have a Nokia 5140 I need to unlock I have tried DCT4 but it doesn't support this phone any ideas

Definately DCT4 try http://nigelcoldwell.co.uk/nokia/unlock

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

Is it easy to unlock a Nokia 3510i?

Cork wrote:
    Is it easy to unlock a Nokia 3510i?

yup!!

if ya like ya can pm me yer imei and network it's locked to and I'll send ya back the code to put in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭stejk11

Hey if you's need to unlock any nokia's, just pm me and i give you the codes.

All i need is the IMEI code (Just type *#06#)
    Country you live in
    Current Network locked to

I'll do my best and help yous out

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭stejk11

I also have the unlocking code's for nokia 6230

don't we all??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Yeah. Join the club!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

i just bought one from a mate in england but i need to unlock it . anyone got any guides to unlocking it. it has a tmobile logo on it . anyone got any ids ?

googling atm to see if anything comes up . but if anyone knows of a place that can do that for me it would also do

• Advertisement

you could post in the right thread first http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=186291

or search it anyway I'm sure someone has posted somethin in it bout unlockin one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Just bought a 6230 thought tit was sim free but its locked to voda,the unlocking codes dont work now it needs to be unlocked via cable anyone know any place in cork where i can get it done?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭dublin_apache

I used to use a free unlocking site for unlocking the Nokia remotely, but they are charging $1.99 now which I suppsoe is not bad, I can't find any free Nokia unlocking sites. But I have a Nokia calcualator that does the 6230 free.

If you want powerhousedan you could pm me your imei number and I'll do it for ya.

I done my own 6230 with it.

<edit>

:confused: Sorry I didn't read your post properly, did you try the wrong code on it 5 times and now the phone is locked up ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Anyone interested in unlocking there nokia 6230 which is a Type ASIC 6 phone can do it here online for free.... HERE
    Do the usual stuff but make sure where it says "GEN" that you select ASIC 6 instead of NEW GRIFFIN and pick model number of phone also(6230) and just calculate code....

goodluck...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

anyway around unlocking 6230,with cable if entered code wrong 5 times,gave the fone to a shop that unlocks them but i say he is having trouble,Should it def unlock with cable?

anyway around unlocking 6230,with cable if entered code wrong 5 times,gave the fone to a shop that unlocks them but i say he is having trouble,Should it def unlock with cable?

I know if you enter the wrong code in 5 times on a 5210 for example, if you were to get it unlocked via a clip unlocker it would sort it, but that could be just with the Dct-3's, I'm not 100% about the Dct-4's...

I have a SE P910i here that I need unlocked, can anyone guide me to where to get this done ? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mic_d

hi, i got a sagem myX5-2 phone that's locked to the meteor network in Ireland. I need to get it unlocked so i can use my O2 simcard in it. The IMEI code is: 35305700034838-6
    Please help, thanks,
    Michelle Dunne

email me on mic_d84@hotmail.com

mic_d wrote:
    hi, i got a sagem myX5-2 phone that's locked to the meteor network in Ireland. I need to get it unlocked so i can use my O2 simcard in it. The IMEI code is: 35305700034838-6
    Please help, thanks,
    Michelle Dunne

email me on mic_d84@hotmail.com

Ring Meteor and ask them to unlock it for you, they will unlock it if you have spent a certain amout on your bill/account.

If you haven't spent the proper amount and you want to get this phone unlocked if would have to be unlocked via test point (€25), it can't be unlocked remotely at the moment, well Meteor could do it remotely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Anyone know.
    Either a bill or a PAYG vodafone one.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement