Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50 Cent in the Point Sunday Night

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 kevri

you all should have gone to the official afterpartys, they were quality!!!

rap ireland magazine hosted them both, in the sub lounge on saturday and mischief on sunday...

all of g-unit bar 50 cent came down, with whoo kid playing on saturday and m.o.p on sunday...

the clubs were absolutely jammed but mobb deep, mop and all g-unit were all out mingling on the dance-floor!!

and just to clarify, tony yayo wasnt playing, we interviewed him on monday from new york...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

''you'' kevri interviewed tony yayo ? you lucky mutha falker^^, id say hes sound out

yeah, interviewed yayo on monday, olivia, m.o.p, whoo kid and spider loc on saturday...check out the next issue of rap ireland to read them...

no chance of getting a copy of that down here in kerry lol,i live in a small town with no ''big newsagents'' like easons so i wouldnt be able to get a copy of it :P

i hope theres another huge rap/hip concert on before christmas or early next year, would love if cypress hill or beastie boys played here, cypress hill were so good in punchestown 2003! or was it 2002, cant remember, and i dont think the beasites have ever played over here and they probably not interested in playing here either lol. i heard talib kweli is playing sometime in dublin if not played already, that would be good

• Advertisement

it's available in alot of places in kerry...

talib kweli is playing next wednesday and Bigg Steele is playing October 6th... both will be whopper gigs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭hiphopfanno1

kevri wrote:
    yeah, interviewed yayo on monday, olivia, m.o.p, whoo kid and spider loc on saturday...check out the next issue of rap ireland to read them...

Can you get that magazine in Cork???Was looking out for it in Easons but couldn't spot it!When is that issue out? I knew that they smoked weed obviously but didn't think they'd smoke it in their concert it was no big issue I just thought it was crazy when he smoked it all in one go. My scratches and bruises from being in front of pit have gotten really bad and yellow!Ya the concert was unreal. Where was the afterparty?They said everyone was invited but I thought they were just saying that?I know they were staying in Th eFour Seasons but didn't think it would be on there and it was way to far out to get a taxi to and if it was a club I wouldn't get in because I'm only 16!Which I could of gone to after party though.Whoops about Yayo being there I thought they said something about him performing or something but didn't really know what he looked like, was more concentrated on GGGGGGGG G-UNIT!!!

the afterparty on saturday was in the sub lounge and on sunday it was on in mischief...

we were giving out the passes on sunday to get money off at the door, but we only had 1000 to give out...

look out for the next rap ireland parties coming up in october...soon you will be able to check all the details on rapireland.com

and yeah the magazine is all over cork, though 80% of the shops are now sold out so if you are looking for copies you can buy it online at euromixtapes.com

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I know they were staying in Th eFour Seasons but didn't think it would be on there and it was way to far out to get a taxi to

You could walk from the Point to the Four Seasons, it's not that far at all.

well she mighent of known really where it was as shes from cork, i wouldnt know how far where is to where in dublin as im not up there much

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Halo

oh ya, who was the dublin rapper the was playing before 50 came on?
    he was terrible!

well she mighent of known really where it was as shes from cork, i wouldnt know how far where is to where in dublin as im not up there much

Yeah, I know, I was just letting her know that it's not as far as she may have thought it was.

Halo, I think somebody posted saying it was Collie.

ok^^

What!!!!i Thought It Was Way Out By The Race Course Thats What The Tour Bus Guys Said That It Was By A Racecourse!!!!!

kevri wrote:
    the afterparty on saturday was in the sub lounge and on sunday it was on in mischief...

we were giving out the passes on sunday to get money off at the door, but we only had 1000 to give out...

look out for the next rap ireland parties coming up in october...soon you will be able to check all the details on rapireland.com

and yeah the magazine is all over cork, though 80% of the shops are now sold out so if you are looking for copies you can buy it online at euromixtapes.com

When is the issue with G-Unit interview out and where exactly in Cork?In Easons or Reads???Thanks so much,
    Mar

The racecourse? The only racecourse (Horses) in the area is Leopardstown, the hotel out here is Bewleys. The Four Seasons is in Ballsbridge, no racecourse there unless he meant a dog track, which would be Shelbourne Park (Ringsend), but sure that's no distance from the Point.

Leopardstown by car isnt a long journey but it would be a bit out of the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Yes the irish rapper was collie. Most people thought he was funny for one or two songs but it got really boring after that hearing him rap about dublin. I dont think supporting 50 is really a good idea it should be someone the crowd knows like last time when we had fabolous cause everytime I see irish guys rap at concerts it always seems to end up with the crowd ignoring them after a while or booing them as was the case at kanye which was very funny.

Kristok wrote:
    Yes the irish rapper was collie. Most people thought he was funny for one or two songs but it got really boring after that hearing him rap about dublin. I dont think supporting 50 is really a good idea it should be someone the crowd knows like last time when we had fabolous cause everytime I see irish guys rap at concerts it always seems to end up with the crowd ignoring them after a while or booing them as was the case at kanye which was very funny.

Ya Collie was crap after a while and very boring, everyone in bit got very tired of him. He said he'd give us free cd's and 50's bouncer wouldn't let him!

Makaveli wrote:
    The racecourse? The only racecourse (Horses) in the area is Leopardstown, the hotel out here is Bewleys. The Four Seasons is in Ballsbridge, no racecourse there unless he meant a dog track, which would be Shelbourne Park (Ringsend), but sure that's no distance from the Point.

Leopardstown by car isnt a long journey but it would be a bit out of the way.

Ya it was the dog track!But Ballsbridge is meant to be 4 miles from The Point we had to get ataxi everywhere as we were by ourselves and carless

4 miles? Really? I walked from the Donnybrook to the Point once and it didn't take me that long at all.

• Advertisement

haha but do you see her saying they were careless etc probably meaning drunk? thats what alot of people do on the train up to dublin, drink alot :P and 4 miles drunk is quite hard...

Well I wouldn't expect someone that didn't know the area to try to walk it in the first place, my point was that the journey wasnt as far as they were lead to believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Enough of the geography lesson makaveli you know all about dublin and hiphopfanno1 dosnt we get it so can we move on cause it really dosnt matter.

Sure thing boss, whatever you say.

haha but do you see her saying they were careless etc probably meaning drunk? thats what alot of people do on the train up to dublin, drink alot :P and 4 miles drunk is quite hard...

If you are talking about me no I wasn't drunk because I think it is re****ed to get drunk before a concert esoecially after paying 60 something Euro for a ticket.And I didn't get the train anyway instead I had to get an aircoach and get up for 5.Its not my fault I don't know where the Four Seasons is Cork is quite a bit away from Dublin I could barely find Grafton Street never mind The Four Seasons.How long would it take to walk it so as a matter of interest for me?

Advertisement