Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Character(s)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Anto and Moe

Vimes, Death or Rincwind... they should fight to the... oh no, that wouldn't quite be fair I suppose... So how will I decide...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

I always preferred the Wizards, especially Rincewind. Also love Death and Susan. Come to think of it I would love to see Susan starring in a book again.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

Vimes, particularly in Night Watch.

Then Vetinari, any time he turns up.

Oh, and Greebo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

The Librarian, one cool ape (did someone just say MONKEY)

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Snake Pliisken

Greebo, Vimes , Rincewinds friend sell ins-ewer-an-se.
    All great characters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭WallysWorld

The Watch, Colon, Nobbs, Detritus, Angua, Carrot etc. bumbling incompetant but they get the job done!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Bonzodog

I think my favourite characters have to be the witches, closely followed by the Librarian. My favourite book to date (and I have all books up to Going Postal), is Lords & Ladies. "Lots of hey nonny nonny and blood all over the place". :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 jhop

well, Lu-Tse indead. and death. Hex is not really a charactor, but as a programmer, a system that doesn't work until it has enough bugs is great! And detrius superconducting was great.

Really, very few of the characters are bad. Most of them have a single joke attached (well the minor characters anyway), but since it is usually a good one i dont mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Li'l Irish

Defintiely Cheri. Gods, I love Cheri. And Detritus is great,too. They're like Dr. Zoiberg from Futurama; they don't get the biggest parts, but everytime they say something it's pure gold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Splatterly

I have difficulty deciding who my favourite character is in a single book, never mind favourite overall!

I think I must be the only one that enjoyed Monsterous Regiment!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

my favorite character has to be death
    he's just so clueless and loveable!

Advertisement