Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ross O'Carroll-Kelly is a legend......

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,158 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Who I feel sorry for are the genuine, regular guys that play rugby. The Ross O' Carroll Kelly's of this country have left them getting tarred with an extremely ugly brush...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,612 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

i play rugby,
    i read books,
    im even a mod on our beloved boards,
    i find the books hilarious,
    ross is a dickhead through and through but he's funny and im always impressed by how easy it is for him to be a prick to girls.
    and for the record there are plenty of rugby players who are like that obviously that a satire but him in a smaller dose.
    and for the other record jazzbandit (im sure your cool your name is jazzbandit after all :\ ) your never going to be a doctor i'd be surprised if you can even put your pants on without aid.

Advertisement