Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roisin Ingle's new blog

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

I seen Roisin Ingle once in real life - she's a ride.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭omnicorp

you have to be messing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Ooh is it that time of the week again? :D

*clicks*

404 :(

[edit] Deleted posts? Mod shenanigans? I smell the lawyers...

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭ergo

"404 not found" interesting indeed

I have to say, since this thread started RI is the first thing I read in the Times on a Saturday (after the sport that is) just to see what she's ****eing on about, but it's sometimes hard to finish

she may well be a nice person, I just don't particularly enjoy what she writes about

Shane Hegarty's column was good today though. as per

and think I saw RI herself in HMV today, with bf in tow, pigtails and all, or maybe it wasn't her

noooo. its not gone is it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Nooooooo! Don't let them suppress it, Magpie! Hasta la mocking Róisín Ingle sempre!

post your bungle blog on this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Vunderground

Scraggs wrote:
    lol really dont like that girl at all at all howd she end up in the times!!

Where else would she end up but in that bastion of midddle everything mediocrity?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

The blog's gone - anyone know what happened??

P.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 146 ✭✭1

oceanclub wrote:
    The blog's gone - anyone know what happened??

P.

What happened to the blog? and why is Renee Zellweger divorcing you're man... these questions need answered...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Doper Than U

Seriously... come on..what happened to the blog? Did someone with no sense of humour demand that it be removed???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

personally I believe that anyone that would have a parody site of themselves shut down obviously a dry individual.

I would suggest that people do with the blog what was done with the errorcom site. mirror it everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

I shut down the blog for the following reasons:

1) It was getting to be a drag doing it every week, and therefore the quality was taking a notable downturn.

2) It wasn't that funny anymore

3) I started to feel bad about it, everyone's got to make a living

4) I think the point about the poor quality of "Me" journalism at the Irish Times had been made but I didn't want it to come across as being vindictive towards a particular individual, because for all I know Roisin Bungle is a decent enough person.

So I killed it. Sic Transit Gloria Mundi.

There's nothing to see here, go about your business.

Fair enough, but I think you should have left it up; I mean, if everyone deleted everything on the Web they didn't intend to update, there wouldn't be many pages left. :) As for feeling sorry about it, well, it wasn't nasty (I remember the satirical magazines from my day in colleges - now THEY were nasty) and damning mediocrity is thoroughly deserved in my opinion.

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,684 ✭✭✭jd

oh well-

it was mentioned in the Phoenix this week in a profile of Roisin!

jd wrote:
    it was mentioned in the Phoenix this week in a profile of Roisin!

Just read that - quite scathing. I imagine lots of Phoenix readers will be disappointed they can't find it. :)

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

what date is on the issue of phoenix that this article is in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Illegal Alien

I never realised so many knackers read the times!! Can you not get the sun or star on saturdays?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 broc

Great to see there are many of us out there who can't believe we are paying her to read her ****e talk...AND I wish the IT would print a more up-to-date photo of her, with those extra 2 stone...saw her walking down Baggot St last week, manatee-outta-the-sea...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭europhile

I never realised so many knackers read the times!! Can you not get the sun or star on saturdays?

"The sort of person who buys the Irish Times only on a Saturday" must be an advertising demographic. I'd say they're an shallow, uneducated, consumerist bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Do not drag up old threads. Please read the charter before posting again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement