Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two pups and a dog-homes needed urgently or thell be put down :(

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Polly19

The new owners have asked that Bran be nutered and the male pup(the smallest one) be castrated before they take them because they have to access ot transport to be able to get it donje themselves and that isnt a problem,Dad is organising for my Uncle to do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Polly19

Still have the black pup Im looking for a home for.

Hes now been castrated and also has his vacination.He just needs the follow-up booster in a few days that goes with the vacination.

The homes may also have fallen through for Bran and her small pup.Small pup has been castrated and vacinated,like his brother.

Bran has been nutered.Please guys.If anyone is interested please pm me and I have give u my contact details

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement