Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guy Wingfield Horan

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

More tossed him striaght up in the air and watched gleefully as he hit the pavement.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Pavement/Innocent passerby... Very careless of you Guy... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

that was bowler, he flung it out of the scarf for the scarf...

Bowler didn't leave his only child in the clutches of a crazywoman, did he!?! You ought to be ashamed!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hobotastic

It's pronounced "Guy", actually.

• Advertisement

*bitchslaps*
    Who's side are you on!? Now get back to that kitchen woman and make me a sandwich!!! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

"You must decide upon, whose side you're really on. You whore, to make this kid!" "That isn't what I did! Don't touch my son!"

Ah randomly singing showtunes

*feels compulsion to tapdance*
    Damn those addictive showtunes...
    I'm still v. annoyed you don't love the scottish accent. I could have gotten 100%! And btw, I haven't been sittin on any dishwashers lately... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hobotastic

Hmm? ..... *reads last sentence again*

Oh. ......

...?

*reads again*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Oh.

Oh...

Oh!

Ooooh.

Oh.

• Advertisement

Heh, yeah.... Guy knows what I'm talkin about.... :D
    But honestly Guy, why would I pick a dishwasher when I've a perfectly good washing machine...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Guy, truely no Nevermore past was felt so present at CTYI Session 2 '06 as you. Declan Meenagh is now in living possession of proff to this: http://coolfish06.blogspot.com/ This is the blog of a fish named after not just any guy but GUY! May the tradition of fish-giving continue forever!

Advertisement