Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Nintendo game?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

grimloch wrote:
    Ah lads, thats not the half of what that cheat could do. You could catch level 140 level pokemon there and then rare candy them to about 255. As long as you didn't get any exp with them they were unbeatable.

Ah the memories of my level 255 Marowoks and pwning the school in the yard battles.

ah yea i remember that. you float around in the sea at the south west for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

This is such a tough question.

im gonna pick a top 3 from each console

NES

zelda
    snake rattle and roll
    mario 3

Snes(IM SURE super metroid and a link to the past would be here but i have never played through them. and I could go on for ages. like FF6, TALES of phantasia, chrono trigger.....but)

Mario world
    Zombies ate my neighbours
    mario kart

N64: another tough decision as this was when i really got into games and I never owned a snes so the last home nintendo console i owned was a NES

Zelda Ocarina of time
    Diddy Kong Racing
    Zelda majoras mask

Gamecube: aghhhhhhhhhh

Metroid Prime
    Resi 4
    Viewtiful Joe

iM NOt gonna include gameboy cause I couldnt be arsed cause there is too many games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Pikmin 2 be my favourite nintendo game, just because......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

When you say "Nintendo game" do you mean game released on a Nintendo system or a game made by Nintendo? The Wind Waker if its the latter, RE4 if the former.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

zelda oot what a game so ahead of its time also loved goldeneye though that was RARE wasnt it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

qz wrote:
    I know you all got Mewtwo, but did anyone else get Mew? :D
    ya from japan! he was just meh :) not good enough for my team

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Tough question indeed... maybe Metroid Prime, or Super Metroid... or A Link To The Past... or maybe Mario 3, or Mario World...

to be honest, it makes me sad to have to choose just one :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening (GB)

it was the first Nintendo game i got to really play, and i nearly went blind trying to clear it.
    Unfortunately i got a hold of it around the time of the junior cert, i used to rush home between exams to "study"..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Links Awakening was savagly addictive. Still have my copy and GB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Links Awakening on the GameBoy for me. Still have it and the gameboy.

I got into metroid prime the first time round. Exploring that beautiful world was great fun.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

oooo mario 3. the one with the raccoon and frog and leaf and statue.
    1st game i ever got, it takes me straight back to 1995...
    most fun ever. best game. simple, playable, challenging, amazing.
    zoy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Links Awakening. Brilliant. Story : I was in a hotel lobby playing it, and Liam Gallagher walked in. My family kindly informed me after that i had missed the Oasis frontman because of that game :(

But any of the Zeldas it'd have to be for me. Incidentally, play the first Zelda today. It's so hard, they dont even tell you where to go!

Advertisement