Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pics of your bikes

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭saobh_ie

Fazer 600. (?) Nice. It was something I considered when going for the Bandit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭MizzKattt

Yamaha FZ6 2005. Thought about the SV650s but as a female, the fit of the bike doesn't quite go with our form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭jiffy

batman_oh wrote:
    jiffy
    is that your real rvf750 and not the pic u stole off a site in japan and claimed it was yours in this thread?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=271930&page=2&pp=20

As Saobh already said, that thread was a wind up started by someone else who was trolling about bikes. Myself and some others decided to have a little fun.

Anyone who know's anything about bikes knows that an 11 year old '45 isn't upto modern day bike performance these days. So I didn't expect any bike heads to take it seriously only for what it was mean't, some fun to wind up a troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

jiffy wrote:
    As Saobh already said, that thread was a wind up started by someone else who was trolling about bikes. Myself and some others decided to have a little fun.
    Interesting that even the moped owners had some insightful and helpful contributions to performance related motorcycle questions in that thread before the self-professed 'wind up merchants' from your site had it locked. How mature and very clever indeed, well done for an ingeniously coordinated bombardment, however, can you please keep this scintillating witticism within the confines of your own site in future. thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭jiffy

528i wrote:
    however, can you please keep this scintillating witticism within the confines of your own site in future. thanks.

It was nothing to do with my site. Most of the respondees were no aqquaintance to me at all and iirc correctly you were the one that started the trolls.

Since you have f'all authority to tell me (and others) what we can and can't do I suggest you STFU !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Pauly26

Honda XR600 only just got the engine rebuilt, but its still not right have to drop it back over for some tuning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭batman_oh

xr600 looks fun for the road
    say its nice in traffic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

My SV650S

DSCF0412.jpg

My CBR250 which is for sale ;):p

DSCF0444.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

sweet SV BrynW, how much u looking for the cbr 250??

Looking for about €2500, but am open to offers :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

Jaysus I'd take it if the insurance wasn't going to cripple me...
    Good luck with it, it looks nice.

Thanks mate :) Don't really want to sell it cos its great fun to drive but my credit card needs to be paid off cos ive been putting my insurance on it :(

BrynW wrote:
    Thanks mate :) Don't really want to sell it cos its great fun to drive but my credit card needs to be paid off cos ive been putting my insurance on it :(

group 10 insurence isnt it??? (CN) id aldo consider it if insurence wasnt so high, on group 6 as it is and that is dear enuf :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭twentyfour7

This was my first proper bike after my Aprilia Rs50 - a whole lot of love went into this baby and she was sold for a silly amount of money.
    my cbr

I currently have a Kawasaki ZX6-RR for sale in the Sale area going for next to nothing if anyone is interested take a look sure

:)

Drive Safe

man that is a LOVELY cbr

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

dawballz wrote:
    Jaysus I'd take it if the insurance wasn't going to cripple me...
    Good luck with it, it looks nice.

cbr250 is group 5 insurance, unless it has changed

madrab wrote:
    cbr250 is group 5 insurance, unless it has changed

i was told group 10 for a cbr250 RR

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭twentyfour7

Thanks GLine - She was my P & J -- used to keep her in the kitchen.. fully polished the frame, wheels, swingarm, barends .. pretty much anything that could be polished got the treatment over the winter months!!
    Had a 600 RR for a year after this but somehow really liked that FS model.. comfy yet sporty ..etc.

CBR 250 (all models) - Group 5 insurance (Irish) -- Possibly Group 10 with Carole Nash though

cheers
    Russ

p.s Gline - still ok for 7 tonight? PM if any probs

p.s Gline - still ok for 7 tonight? PM if any probs

still on

CBR 250 is group 5 with AON and group 10 with Carole Nash!

If anybody is interested in the cbr let me know :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Here's some pics of my 2005 Kawasaki W650, got it last march and I've put 3000 miles on it already. Ignore the date stamp on the pics , forgot to change it on the camera.

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,761 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

well, just because 'they don't them like that anymore'....I'll show a bike I've had for oh, about, 15 years now...........just turned 10k miles......ported/lapped heads/barrels (no head gasket), DEP cans, otherwise bog standard. Absolute frickin' alcoholic on juice though.....but the noise, oh the noise...!!

I've a few others, but this is a bit special...........

RGV.jpg

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

My ickle VanVan :D

IMAGE_00007.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

K-TRIC wrote:
    Here's some pics of my 2005 Kawasaki W650, got it last march and I've put 3000 miles on it already. Ignore the date stamp on the pics , forgot to change it on the camera.
    Do you work in town and live southside - templogue/knocklyon?
    If so, I've seen you driving it around. Thought it was a classic machine lovingly rebuilt from scratch (hence the '05 plate). Engine sounds great though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Awww, it's sooo cute :D . You have to feed it premium oil and super unleaded and it'll grow up to be a big strong bike .

tk123 wrote:
    My ickle VanVan :D

IMAGE_00007.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

K-TRIC wrote:
    Awww, it's sooo cute :D . You have to feed it premium oil and super unleaded and it'll grow up to be a big strong bike .
    LOL :D:D

K-TRIC wrote:

LOL also

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I took a very grainy picture pic in a sheltered parking area. It's not much good - I'll try get a decent one later (damn electrics have screwed up - I've no power to my right dipped light :()

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Haket

My machines. 2002 Triumph Speed Triple and a 2001 Suzuki DRZ400s Supermoto

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

She ain't pretty no more, but i'm just happy to have it back on the road, 3 weeks of walking/buses and car driving had me stressed out.
    P1010384.sized.jpg

Advertisement