Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camper than Christmas

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

oh aonghus, terrible news! My pretty heels that you were so enamoured with may be... broken! Time to search for new cheap plastic boots.

anyways, to stick to the topic in hand... yay, campness. I suppose it is nice to be open with each other, if "openness" can be taken to mean "willingness to score others of the same gender". At this stage I've scored the same amount of girls as I have guys. But I really don't think I'm gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yeah I know what you mean, I mean, I'm straight as a rod but I scored at least 10 girls in the three weeks I was at ctyi.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Piste wrote:
    I'm straight as a rod
    rod.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

Piste wrote:
    Yeah I know what you mean, I mean, I'm straight as a rod but I scored at least 10 girls in the three weeks I was at ctyi.
    well, beggers can't be choosers...
    (oh no i didn't...)(just kidding.)

UNF!

Oh you and your google image searches

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

T.J. wrote:
    Killian McCarthy and I walked from santry to campus in pink womens hats the kind even women would be ashamed to go out in every single person who saw us stared then the scangers saw us..... :eek:

I'll have you know mine was green and as far as I know they were
    u-n-i-sex hats.Either way, man, woman or otherwise, no-one could retain their dignity in those hats, but at CTYI we didn't care.
    That really was a super hat though.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

I dont think it's so much freedom to do gay things as freedom to do anything. There was one guy who drew the Harry Potter scar on his forehead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 T.J.

Spraypaint wrote:
    I'll have you know mine was green and as far as I know they were
    u-n-i-sex hats.Either way, man, woman or otherwise, no-one could retain their dignity in those hats, but at CTYI we didn't care.
    That really was a super hat though.
    What do you mean was I still wear mine but now I spend my days in the forest avoiding the linch mobs. By the was they were in fact womens hats they were in the womens department

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Jack Lynch wrote:
    I think i can beat that; small jacket (revealing 'womanly hips'), small umbrella (not the letahl weapon i expected) and furry hat. Now that i think about it, you win

Think any of that's good?

Black tights, black hotpants, tight black top with added cleavage, black chinese-style dressing gown (hanging open seductively), properly applied makeup and straightened and flicked hair. In front of my entire year. Singing Big Spender. With my leg wrapped around the judge (another guy in my year).

In conclusion, I am far gayer than either of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

...It's not the victory I expected...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

T.J. wrote:
    By the way they were in fact womens hats they were in the womens department

I didn't know that. I got Brian (who also refers to himself as Mr. Betty,coincidentally *shifty look*) to buy my one for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

Undergod wrote:

Black tights, black hotpants, tight black top with added cleavage, black chinese-style dressing gown (hanging open seductively), properly applied makeup and straightened and flicked hair. In front of my entire year. Singing Big Spender. With my leg wrapped around the judge (another guy in my year).

wow, i've scored girls before and all but my god you win all battles that are in this thread and any that will come in the future!
    I honour you!
    *round of applause*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Undergod wrote:

I have THE BEST mental image right now, sorry if I'm creeping you out. Oh Dr. Furter, were that I was Susan Sarandon...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Starbabe

Wow, what a nice picture! That'll entertain me for a while... *goes off to look at picture in head*

I had my first same sex score in CTYI. Mmm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Fabulo

I had my first different-sex score in CTYI this year... Lot less bristly than kissing men, must say...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 T.J.

Spraypaint wrote:
    I didn't know that. I got Brian (who also refers to himself as Mr. Betty,coincidentally *shifty look*) to buy my one for me.
    He's also known as Minnie for undisclosed reasons

Undergod wrote:

I kneel before your superior gayosity.

No, not in that sense, you dirty-minded youngfella!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Undergod wrote:

On the public humiliation front, this is a photo from my school sports day '04

DSCF0204.jpg

2nd from the right, blonde wig, black bra

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

your friend has hot legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

yeah, to guess who I was he asked my chest size..he got a slap on the head for that...dunno about the gayness...

• Advertisement

Raphael wrote:
    On the public humiliation front, this is a photo from my school sports day '04

DSCF0204.jpg

2nd from the right, blonde wig, black bra

ooh ooh.. another blonde wig moment..aong, as i have said before, your hair always amuses me...

I think Billl (yes, THREE ''L''s) wins the Gayness award. (sorry Silky I knew you were dying for it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Fabulo

*sniffles* I'll get you, and your little dog too!

Do I get extra gay points for quoting The Wizard of Oz?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Annio

Fabulo wrote:
    *sniffles* I'll get you, and your little dog too!

Ah, in fairness, Eoin, I've known you to quote much gayer things than that in your time!! I'm thinking of Chicago soundtracks and study sessions!

He also gets extra gay points for the amount of times we've watched/sucng Rocky Horror together......we haven't done that in a while actually....*sniff*

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

Fabulo wrote:

the Wizard Of Oz is the epitome of gayness though..... remember?!

"You can go both ways"
    - the scarecrow

what more gayness could you want??! :confused:

suppose so, but if anyone saw the spraoi parade its really all about a slut called dorothy..

A slut. I think i missed that bit of the film. Unless it was in the Michael Jackson remake

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

You're theoretically gay, remember?

(Still not sure how that works...)

• Advertisement

Who? Me? That jacket was part of a project!

Advertisement