Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone been in Quayside SC (Sligo) yet?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Madge wrote:
    Havent been in the cafes yet, but I've heard the juice bar has some interesting concoctions
    Zumo opened on Friday - well, when i say opened, they had no menus on the billboards. Just a printed sheet for you to look at and order from! Had a Strawberry Energy smoothie myself - quite tasty!

It's the same place that's in between floors on Jervis Street SC in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

hmm, sounds nice- me thinks i might get myself one of those :)
    although I'm more partial to bananas

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i still havn't been in there....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭goodgod3rd

basquille wrote:
    Fantastic place!

Only was really interested in Carphone Warehouse and TK Maxx though. TK Maxx is absolutely massive in there. Only one in the West.
    no. not true. tk max store in letterkenny. big too. and opened bout 6 months ago.

but i cant wait to go shoping there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭goodgod3rd

oh. i was walking around sligo once with the same eye drops. (damm diabetes) and i was with my aunt. i was whealing an empty push chair around with out anyone in it. everyone was staring. when they saw my eyes *cool stoner eyes*....well lets just say i saw a gaurd approach me...... and abruptly turned away when my aunt and baby returned!

*i mean i only lost it once before!*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I was in there last week, thought it was ok, bought a few nice things in TK Maxx, Next and Pull & Bear.

Whatever about the layout, its good that Sligo is starting to look good, coz it was a bit of a kip when I was growing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Its a good centre if you are into clothes. I think the floor with TK Max on is very depressing though. The ceiling is really low. Also if its the ground floor why is it called Level 4!
    The only other bad design is that you have to walk through Next to get to Mauds. I saw a builder with a ladder going through Next to get to an empty shop unit on the other side. Bad planning I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

If anyone is interested about news about shops in Sligo I have just come across this pretty good website although it needs updating a bit in places. :

http://www.sligoshoppingonline.utvinternet.com/

Advertisement