Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to go

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

k im defo goina head up there tomorrow , anywhere else worth going around?I need 2 days out .Same again somewhere handy enough to drive to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

in the county of waterford i cant think of anything else right now, nothing to see in dungarvan anyway. nope can think of nothing, tired heads arent good for much so i'll sleep now and try and think of something tomorrow

nn

thanx mossy , sleep well

sleep well i didnt, lasted all of 2 hours or so :mad:

wouhou we went , twas lashin when we got there but then it cleared up and we had a lovely picnic up there.
    got well lost on the way back though , dunno how i managed it :confused:
    thanx for the directions lads , anything for us to do tomorrow?

• Advertisement

good stuff :)

i am scraping the bottom of the barrel with this next one*. cant really think of much else

http://www.frommers.com/destinations/countywaterford/A30391.html
    Ardmore? all the way over on the west end of the county, maybe 50 minutes to an hour away from Waterford City

*before someone from ardmore comes on here giving out, i am not saying Ardmore is a **** hole. i cant think of anything else

ya perhaps .
    I was thinking Kennedy Park , although thats a good bit down :confused:

you could see a monestry over there in Mellary but thats extremely dull imo. not a whole lot to do

cant really remember Kennedy Park all that well, havent been there since i was about 8 or 9

yea dunno , just no point wastin a week off work sat here , but I cant go too far , broke after Paris last week.

heh, i remember when i was in Paris and i got stung big time. €12.50 for a pint of Kronenberg :eek: but we found a place doing 3 pint pitchers of Kronenberg for €7 :) the place is a rip off if you to the wrong places

• Advertisement

9e for a jack daniels and 4.60 for a half pint , I didnt care though , it was a holiday , absolutely loved it!

thats true, money shouldnt really matter on a holiday

if its nice tomorrow might head out to woodstown , the beach still nice out there?

dont even know where that is. all i'm hoping is that the weather is good in the south east of england on Friday week. then i get to spend a fortune :eek:

Ou going on holiday mossy?

it could be called one i suppose. just a friday to monday thing. must go to a christening

cool , hope ya have an excellent time , holidays rule!

so do i but as things stand i think i'm staying in a camper van :eek: :D :eek: i'll have to sort something out soon

Advertisement