Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Celebrity" You're a Star...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

WezzyB wrote:
    Lord7_small.jpg
    Linda Martin

lmartin.jpg
    Lassie

LOL!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Yep, our Linda's a dog alright.

Linda2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

alleepally wrote:

Linda2.jpg

Why did you post the original picture again? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

alleepally wrote:

Linda2.jpg

Now see it's times like this I miss the rep system...

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭WezzyB

Fair play alley! Now we need a little morph gif!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 loretto

Sile......

Hooray for women...... despite what the 'Dublin' public think you were absolutely fantastic tonight & you knew it..... This is the 1st Sat I've spent at home for ages and totally enoyed your performance..... What a transformation & Brendan's reaction as indeed is his input into the show =
    PRICELESS...............I Should think he will have some harsh words on outcome of tonight's voting tomorrow night....... Great stuf Girl.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 loretto

For God's sake people..... lighten up - yes we are all entitled to our opinions of who people remind us of but a little mirror work goes a long way..... Lay off Linda...... she's done well...... Maybe a little camera work with RTE would help you all see the true you!!!!! 10lbs heavier with features a cartoonist would be proud of!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Síle is hot. That's the only reason she'll win.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I saw a bit of it, as my mammy is a friend of your man Finian. Dire television, but nonetheless, Finian for the win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

This show proves why it's a bad idea to allow the Irish texting public to choose who should go to the Eurovision. How the TD is still in it I will never know.

• Advertisement

lafortezza wrote:
    Síle is hot. That's the only reason she'll win.

A top team of mathmaticians did a survey and found her nightly level of hotness was directly proportional to her liklihood of getting booted off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Pigman II wrote:
    A top team of mathmaticians did a survey and found her nightly level of hotness was directly proportional to her liklihood of getting booted off.
    Inversely proportional you mean :D

Bond-007 wrote:
    Inversely proportional you mean :D

Nope.

You presumably didn't see last nights ep?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Anyone else really f-ing hate Twink? Surely she should be in the Coombe visiting her new step daughter.... :)

BolBill wrote:
    Anyone else really f-ing hate Twink? Surely she should be in the Coombe visiting her new step daughter.... :)
    For some reason an unfiltered google image search for "twink" results in nothing but naked gay men.

Thank God that's over...

BolBill wrote:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 tvfan

can anyone tell me is derek mooney gay?

tvfan wrote:
    There's definately a bit of a Rock Hudson about him. remember the gay animated version of him in the Winning Streak ad last year? But then again he wasn't able to dance at the end of the show so who knows?

Louis Walsh is almost certainly playing for "the other team" however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Is this thing over now? I had the misfortune of seeing a few minutes of it the other night. Don't know who was singing but it was Tony Christie's - Amarillo, and he was absolutely brutal. Who in their right mind could watch this rubbish? Even the cringe factor was far to high to keep me watching.

Awefull stuff, and people waste their money by sending texts to keep this shjt on the air? The mind boggles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,820 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

thanks god it's over - i'm stuck with just the 4 irish channels at the moment and this sort of thing just makes me want to set fire to my TV.

and what's this?
    dear god NO!
    the rose of tralee is on next week....

€150 a year to watch an endless stream of amateur talent shows - DAMN YOU RTE!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

tvfan wrote:

as a window.

Advertisement