Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interpreting women

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

Just pretend that nothing happened, after all you didn't do anything wrong. If she didn't make it clear what she wanted she can't expect you, and in turn us to figure it out.

Sometimes no matter what you do it's the wrong thing. Relax, she'll come to her senses.

Cheers and good luck
    Howard

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Lundi
    el tel
    helpful comments only please, or there will be bannings
    B

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

See now, these are the kinds of problems that arise between inter gender best-mates.
    Guys dont speak girky talk, so when she starts speaking in her female code and expects you to pick up on it, it doesn't work.
    You need an interpreter....

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭crazymonkey

Sounds to me u both have more feelings towards each other than just being mates, maybe u should talk to her about that too,
    My best friend is a woman and she would never send texts to me like that,
    Best of luck with it,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

grasshopa wrote:
    Sorry for starting the thread, I didn't mean for it to get so serious. Maybe I'm just in a weird mood, apologies for my outbursts. Just understand that I hold her very close to my heart and no harm meant.

Don't apologise. It gave posters the chance to make generalisations and spout clichés about females for the zillionth time - what could be more worthwhile than that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Sounds to me u both have more feelings towards each other than just being mates, maybe u should talk to her about that too,
    My best friend is a woman and she would never send texts to me like that,
    Best of luck with it,

Yeah simu, I've said it before and I'll say it again, PI is full of women-haters, and boards in general...

Crazymonkey, I know i've feelings for her, I'm trying to ignore them because they're unreciprocated.

And no this stuff doesn't happen regularly, it's the second/third time in the 2 years i've been friends with her...

Kell: I am gonna talk to her. And I'm not a doormat. Trust me when I say she's not trying to make a doormat out of me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement