Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is your Clan recruiting? Looking for a Clan? Post here!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 iiiiTz Meeee

GT: x Adrenalinezz

Just looking for some guys too have a bit of craic with but do well.

Mainly play SnD or Domination, 1st Prestige something :L

So just send me a FR and I'll get back to ya ASAP!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭eire_dd

Am looking for a Black ops PS3 clan ......any out there recruiting ????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

any one else sick of mouthy lil ten year olds with IRA as there clan tag, i blame the parents myself.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Looking for a Clan - Posted a couple of times already! I usually snipe and I have a 1.20 K/D I havent played a lot though! So add me on XBL, War Machine 539

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Looking to join black ops clan xbox gamerag Chicharito1014

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

had change nickname to elirishjeffe, playing black ops so send me an invite for a game

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭namelessguy

Hi, 26 yo casual player of cod:mw2 looking for a clan. Level 65.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 CokeyBear

Looking for a MW2 clan. Don't mind what I play. KD is around 1.5-1.6 I think.

GT: CokedUpKolaBear

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

looking for a clan,mainly black ops,get about 15-20 most times on TDM so yeah

tag is -paulieeee (xbox)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Continuity

Looking for a clan to join up with my PSN is FightingIrish6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 zoe11

UGN Gaming TDM RANKED
    b_560_95_1.png

Recruiting!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Nantastic

Looking to join a clan folks, average enough player but love objective games cheers.

XBox 360 Gamertag: ErnestGoodheart

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Continuity

Any PS3 Clans? That UGN is PC

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭lakes1985

play black ops on ps3, new enough to game but gettin better!! invite me to play my tags lakes1985

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

lakes1985 wrote: »
    play black ops on ps3, new enough to game but gettin better!! invite me to play my tags lakes1985

Stick your PSN here - Sharing GamerTags

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭SC Kevin

am looking for a clan, dont mind playing in GB but more for a laugh really

PSN = xXDaMuNcHxX

put boards in to request

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 BirdyRob22

Hey guys Ps3 late night gamer

ID = BirdyRob

Call of Duty Black Ops atm
    Climbing the ranks online but need a friend:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Komplett-Tech: Ryan

Would love to find a pc clan that are active on leagues and árn't full of glitching 16 year olds. I'm on the 10th prestige, 2.10 KD with about 27,000 kills. Available most nights from 6:30 onwards. My preference is HC SnD, DOM. Can snipe, knife and all the rest, if any are interested drop me a pm :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Darkslcie

hey ryan, im on lvl 7 myself, would be interested in give you a game some time :)

my online name is "DarkSlice"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 aceflush1

hey guys looking for a clan on l8 most night its geying boring on my own looking for a clan for the crack

add me on psn aceflush1 and mention boards.ie:D

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

looking for a xbox clan for black ops. have a 3kd and around a 0.65wl. looking to play objective based games. GT: HaPPii KiLL0Re

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Would love to find a pc clan that are active on leagues and árn't full of glitching 16 year olds. I'm on the 10th prestige, 2.10 KD with about 27,000 kills. Available most nights from 6:30 onwards. My preference is HC SnD, DOM. Can snipe, knife and all the rest, if any are interested drop me a pm :)

My Clan {DoWUK} have recently started to play Black Ops, in CODL i think.
    They also play COD4 still in CODL and ATI. And a lot of friendlies

However, they are not ultra-competitive, and play more for the fun and enjoyment. So not really the place if you're looking to be pr0 or no.1 :P
    Prestige / Ability / K:D Ratio's are not an issue or of interest. As long as you're friendly and can give/take a slagging.

Most members are of the 28-45 bracket. Youngest is maybe 22 :)

There is often internal matches between members, as we have our own servers.

COD isn't the only games we play, you'll find members having games of L4D2, BF:BC2 etc :D

Also, it's not the type of clan where anyone is just letin and has an ever changing roster, most members would be there for 4+ years and those that join generally stay :)
    The roster atm is about 20 strong, with most coming from UK, but others like myself, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Holland, Belgium, Slovenia etc

You are more than welcome to come on ventrillo for a game and see how you like it :)

http://dowuk.co.uk/news.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 bart8910

AKA Clan now recruiting!

recruit_main.gif

---Mature and friendly clan all about fellowship and community. We have around 50 members and are always looking for new members as well as pubbers to drop by and hang out with us.

---When filling out the AKA application please fill it out completely. At the refered by part of the application page enter that [AKA]BrokenArrows recruited you.

---Feel free to stop by our Teamspeak server and chat it up with us. In TS, connect to akaelite.net

---If you're interested in joining the Elite go to http://www.akaelite.net/Xengine/join.php

---AKA is all about Honor, Loyalty, Respect and having a lot of laughs, oh and we compete also :)

---NOT interested in joining or you already belong to a clan come and hangout with us anyways on our newly set-up servers

---We host a BF2, COD:UO, America's Army and a Counter Strike Source server

---You can connect to any of our servers by connecting to akaelite.net "in-game"

---Additional info on becoming a member can be obtained by contacting
    [AKA]Ram (Arcane) or [AKA]Alec (Batallion Commander) through our forums on http://www.akaelite.net

this my clan look it up on xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭The Munky

Anyone fancy some zombies or HCS&D later on xbox?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

The Munky wrote: »
    Anyone fancy some zombies or HCS&D later on xbox?
    You are better off putting your clan tag in either the "Sharing Gamer tags" thread, or more better would be the "about Last Night" for xbox. Ask the lads there..

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭baldymac

If you are interested in joining my clan PSA look up

www.psarmy.org for more details, any questions dont be afraid to ask

PSN: coys123

• Registered Users Posts: 3 fuzzyfuzz

Looking for a clan to join for COD Black Ops mainly and for the Xbox..

anyone active looking for a member??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭beargrylls93

well lads,
    just wonderin do many people play round ye're area ?

i'm from nenagh and we've a clan of about twenty , MBP , there's another few clans from rount here are FXHD (foxhounds from metal gear solid) and GCEA. if u add J_Cody or better, mine at beargrylls93 , you'd be doin well. good few a the lads are actually addicted they miss a few weeks a school at a time . i missed most my summer playin it with the lads

and ya the headsets are serious crack but we're not into tactical gameplay, dint know why but its like................we just play to race to see who gets the nuke first mostly , theres usually one every two games , and ya we camp after we get the choppper gunner

Advertisement