Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is your Clan recruiting? Looking for a Clan? Post here!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

shawpower wrote: »
    Lets see how long your cheating offer is up here for??
    I don't mean to protect boosting or anything but this is a genuine clan offer and although most don't agree (including me) with their practises, they are still a legit clan and they have the same right to advertise as any other clan here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

Jackobyte wrote: »
    I don't mean to protect boosting or anything but this is a genuine clan offer and although most don't agree (including me) with their practises, they are still a legit clan and they have the same right to advertise as any other clan here.

The minute they broke the forum charter, I think they gave up their right to advertise here. Posting about boosting or other forms of cheating isn't allowed on boards, so a whole clan based around it doesn't strike me as one that the mods will look favourably on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

I've re-read their post again, and I'm actually really annoyed about it. It's idiots like this that are ruining the game for all of us. They are the ones that cause the Handbags thread to get to 23 pages of complaints.

Thankfully they didn't just annoy me though. I got a good laugh at their expense too.

"WRC is not the biggest but proven to be the best"

They get to the top of the leaderboards by cheating, yet they still think they're the best!?!? Hilarious. :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

shawpower wrote: »
    The minute they broke the forum charter, I think they gave up their right to advertise here. Posting about boosting or other forms of cheating isn't allowed on boards, so a whole clan based around it doesn't strike me as one that the mods will look favourably on.
    *Goes to read forum charter for 1st time* :o

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

As Cartman would say...

the ****!?

The word pathetic doesn't do this clan justice. I bet they are a group prepubescent kids, surely they must be :pac:

Oh and there really should be a thumbs down option.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Re-read it again as well.

16000 sad people have joined their clan!? :eek: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Re-read it again as well.

16000 sad kids have joined their clan!? :eek: :rolleyes:

Fyp

Cant see many adults joining although i might be wrong.

@Shawpower , heres your chance to get sit-rep pro :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Must hunt down WRC clan members

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Sorry I didn't get to this earlier, I've been offline most of the day. Ciann permbanned from the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Looking for an XBox clan, just some people to go in parties with mainly. Play for an hour or two a couple of nights a week, level 70 first prestige - have the Stimulus package but is currently on another machine so just playing the original MW2 maps.

GT is FuriousJustice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 kingofthekop

GT kingofthekop

looking for players who dont camp and dont talk **** and actually communicate. :mad: Add me if this suits u.

P.S. hate search & destroy :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Bishoplefou

silver.png
    We play on gamebattles.com and are going very good at the moment we are into the playoffs to win the Title! well want to join us vist
    http://eire-pnh.ning.com/ for more info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭X AcT X EviL

Looking for a clan that plays a mixture of CoD4 and MW2, preferably not too serious, as pressure doesn't really work well for me;). 4th Prestige rank something, not really sure of the exact rank lol, haven't played in a while.:rolleyes: Oh and I'm not very consistant, so I vary hugely from game to game :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

Looking for a clan that plays a mixture of CoD4 and MW2, preferably not too serious, as pressure doesn't really work well for me;). 4th Prestige rank something, not really sure of the exact rank lol, haven't played in a while.:rolleyes: Oh and I'm not very consistant, so I vary hugely from game to game :)

check us out we have both sides, fun and then theres the serious match team side, we play cod4 and 6 aswell as other games. Very good bunch of people and theres always someone online to find a game with www.x-perimental.co.uk :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 OrangePotater

Hi.
    I am looking for a clan based in Europe so timing is Okay.
    I play alot so looking for an active clan that plays at least every second day.
    I'm looking to play like a team and have fun.
    My KDR is 1.10
    I have a mic.
    I have the map pack.
    I'm on first Prestige level 50 legit.
    I play TDME mainly but dabble in all modes.
    I'm Irish and enjoy having a good laugh while playing.
    My PSN ID is OrangePotater add me and drop me a link to your clan site or post it here.
    Alright, hope to hear from ya :D
    OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Hi.
    My KDR is 1.10
    I have a mic.
    I have the map pack.
    My PSN ID is OrangePotater add me and drop me a link to your clan site or post it here.
    OP

your username is quality ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 OrangePotater

your username is quality ;)

Thanks alot dude :D
    Always nice to get a compliment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 TheDark_Knight

Hi.
    My KDR is 1.10
    I have a mic.
    I have the map pack.
    OP
    http://www.irish-networx.com/AK47/forum/portal.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 baawhoosh

I'm looking for a PS3 clan, level 2 prestige, .94 kill death ratio.

Dont have a headset coz i cant stand listening to kids screaming. :P

name is nodnodwinkwink if someones looking to add me.

If ye dont like the way i play feel free to tell me, I'll just make it my mission in life to kill you, in mw2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭cantgetright

baawhoosh wrote: »
    I'm looking for a PS3 clan, level 2 prestige, .94 kill death ratio.

Dont have a headset coz i cant stand listening to kids screaming. :P

name is nodnodwinkwink if someones looking to add me.

If ye dont like the way i play feel free to tell me, I'll just make it my mission in life to kill you, in mw2.[

You can just mute the screamers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Recruiting for my Xbox 360 clan Sumus Regis Mundanus. Based on GMT +0 but we've people from around the world competing. We compete on gamebattles and are hoping to expand. If you're interested, Pm me here, or add me on XBL. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Looking for a clan. X-Box. Available often. 3rd prestige lvl 36. Play Domination/hardcore tdm mostly. Intervention with FMJ is my most used weapon. K:D (if it matters) 1.01

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Alan_007_

Fairly new XBOX 360 clan looking for members.Looking for people who have a mic. If youre interested add me and send me a message for a trial.XBL: KiDxBluTipsxKiD

recruitmentadvert003.jpg

Looking For members interested in a mw2 match team.
    We were a successful cod4 match clan and want to take mw2 ladders by storm.
    check us out
    http://www.x-perimental.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 53,900 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

pardon my ignorance but is this an only pc thread because I would be interested in playing with a group of regulars. Im a newbie and at a Master Sergeant 1 level. Im new to all this broadband gaming but im getting better all the time.

Headshot wrote: »
    pardon my ignorance but is this an only pc thread because I would be interested in playing with a group of regulars. Im a newbie and at a Master Sergeant 1 level. Im new to all this broadband gaming but im getting better all the time.

No there is a mixture of xbox ps3 and pc, most say which platform. try the xg ad above yours :)

sorry yes ill be playing on psn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Throw a post in here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055921953&page=3 with your Playstation username or else add some of the usernames that are shown in the thread as your friends on the PSN . Then just message people to see if they are up for a game when they are online , easy as that , im sr08gr8 btw :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Headshot wrote: »
    sorry yes ill be playing on psn

You play CoD HS?

Add me: AsCeNSioN-X

• Advertisement

Le King wrote: »
    You play CoD HS?

Add me: AsCeNSioN-X

i play cod MW 1 mate

ill add ya anyway