Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anal tips

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Ania

Zulu wrote:
    Well, I disagree. I know quite a few girls who enjoy it and alot of people tend to find "taboos" lustfull.
    I wouldn't consider it as a taboo and I don't believe that there are lots of girls who enjoy it as you claim, simply because it is painful.
    Ever had an endoscopy? It's the same, just that the hose is fatter when anal sex.
    And as I think that nobody feels comfortable when having an endoscope for medical reasons, I don't think there are many women who enjoy anal sex and I don't know any woman who finds it lustful.
    But of course, I do not doubt that there are some women who enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Ania wrote:
    Ever had an endoscopy? It's the same, just that the hose is fatter when anal sex.
    And as I think that nobody feels comfortable when having an endoscope for medical reasons, ....
    an endoscopy!?! How is it the same? It's a medical procedure. Would you also argue that artificial insemination brings the same levels of arousal/sexual pleasure as intercourse with a loving partner, or a smear test??? Thats a ridiculous argument.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Ania wrote:
    And as I think that nobody feels comfortable when having an endoscope for medical reasons, I don't think there are many women who enjoy anal sex and I don't know any woman who finds it lustful.

I have had an endoscopy and I had so many happy drugs in me he could have stuffed a bleedin' lamppost into me and I wouldn't have noticed/minded, your point is not at all valid.

People I know who had an endoscopy didn't get any happy drugs.
    Sorry for going off- topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The nerve endings for the anus and the rectum tie into the central nevrous system in the same places as those for the clit and the vagina.
    So for some women they are closely linked to thier pleasure centres and for some they are not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Sifo

Theres a drug (which is completely harmless) called poppers, you can buy this in any sex shop which help relax the muscles in the area you need... you basically take a few sniffs from the bottle and presto! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Ania wrote:
    People I know who had an endoscopy didn't get any happy drugs.
    Sorry for going off- topic.
    :rolleyes: ....so you never even had one yourself!
    Ania - fair enough you don't like the idea of anal, but telling someone who asks for help that "hardly any girl enjoys" it, or that, "women experience it as disgusting" isn't helpful - it's opinionated and biased at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Sifo wrote:
    Theres a drug (which is completely harmless) called poppers, you can buy this in any sex shop which help relax the muscles in the area you need... you basically take a few sniffs from the bottle and presto! :)
    For some reason my mate's friends seem to think they can be used to get high, they sniff that stuff and go purple.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,172 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Apparently they do give you a short lived buzz Willem D

Zulu, But it is true.
    I didn't say no woman enjoys it but it's a fact the the majority doesn't really like it.
    Longer time ago I read in a magazine for women (I usually hate these magazines but I always have to read them- it's like a drug :D ) that less than 10% of women would ever try anal sex.
    (I can't remember the numbers of how many women already tried it out.)
    But if you can proove me that most women enjoy anal sex, I obviously will apology for being wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

ok
    the next person to go off topic gets banned

stick to the topic of this thread people
    B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Sifo wrote:
    Theres a drug (which is completely harmless) called poppers
    Side-effects:
    Mild transitory headache, dizziness and flushing of the face are common with the use of amyl nitrite. The following adverse reactions may occur in susceptible patients: syncope, involuntary passing of urine and feces, hypotension, pallor, cold sweat, tachycardia, restlessness, weakness, vomiting and nausea. Excessively high doses of amyl nitrite administered chronically may cause methemoglobinemia.

Drug interactions:
    Taking amyl nitrite after drinking alcohol may worsen side effects and may cause severe hypotension and cardiovascular collapse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Talliesin wrote:
    Side-effects:
    Mild transitory headache, dizziness and flushing of the face are common with the use of amyl nitrite. The following adverse reactions may occur in susceptible patients: syncope, involuntary passing of urine and feces, hypotension, pallor, cold sweat, tachycardia, restlessness, weakness, vomiting and nausea. Excessively high doses of amyl nitrite administered chronically may cause methemoglobinemia.

Drug interactions:
    Taking amyl nitrite after drinking alcohol may worsen side effects and may cause severe hypotension and cardiovascular collapse.

Heart attacks are also quite common in people with cardiac problems, sorry B. but the statement about poppers being harmless is dangerous and HAS to be countered, sorry for off-topicness, but if you feel a ban is more important than setting bad information straight then fire away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Sleepy wrote:
    Apparently they do give you a short lived buzz Willem D

And then a terrible headache. Its worth it for a laugh once on a night out in a pub. You dont get a bad headache unless you sniff the whole bottle. I dont think this is as effective as people think though. Sex toys would be your best bet, maybe not for the big night itself but playing around with toys should get her body used to it, there is one I can think of, I forget what its called but its like a dildo with balls on it that gets wider the further down you go. (almost like a pearl necklace that gets wider) you can start with the small ball at the front and gradually work more in until you have one in that is simialar in size to your partner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

joejoem wrote:
    Sex toys would be your best bet, maybe not for the big night itself but playing around with toys should get her body used to it, there is one I can think of, I forget what its called but its like a dildo with balls on it that gets wider the further down you go. (almost like a pearl necklace that gets wider) you can start with the small ball at the front and gradually work more in until you have one in that is simialar in size to your partner.

Anal beads I believe they're called.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

simu wrote:
    Anal beads I believe they're called.

Thats them alright

• Registered Users Posts: 78,312 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Talliesin wrote:
    Side-effects:

Drug interactions:
    Aparently now for sale in Blockbusters :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

Talliesin wrote:
    Side-effects:

Drug interactions:
    Not to mention regular use can burn holes in your nostrils.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

To the OP: Why on earth are you seeking advice on safe & comfortable anal sex on a message board that is nearly entirely made up of MEN?

Google round & find somewhere that have a WOMEN's guide to it.

Most straight men have absolutely no idea what they're talking about on the matter.

It's YOUR a$$ not their ex-girlfriends & they're only telling you what they've been told not what they themselves have experienced!

Please please be don't let this thread be your only reference on the practicalities of anal sex!!

If you're a registered member going unregd for this, pm me & i'll help you look around for somewhere more suitable to get your answers.
    Tryhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

thaed wrote:

Kitten killer there are more persons of the female gender here then you think
    and links have all ready been give, but any more you wish to include would be welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Sifo

as with all drugs, overdosing can cause damage, poppers is available without prescription, ask how to use it properly when buying it, dont worry it's their job... if anyone has ever burned holes in their nose using it they were taking it for breakfast dinner an supper...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Thaed wrote:
    Kitten killer there are more persons of the female gender here then you think
    and links have all ready been give, but any more you wish to include would be welcome.
    I understand that there are plenty of women on boards, i just realise that MOST people here are men according to the census.

And if i were seeking advice on the matter, i would look to talk to women who have experience with it & not men who only know about it from the giving rather than recieving end of things.
    Of course, no offense was intended to those who have contributed.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,172 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Who's to say that all of the men contributing haven't been on the receiving end?!

Advertisement