Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Me and my big mouth

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

You know it makes sense

What makes more sense is for the OP to stop worrying about what may or may not happen. Posting your worries here love is just going to add to the stress and make you ponder stuff you should just get on with.

In your own book, you f*cked up. Get on with it and dont let it happen again. I potentially f*cked up my trip in Oz on Monday night with my mate, but am I here bleating about it? No- we talked, sorted it out and I am not sleeping on the grass.

You may get lucky in that she mightnt even remember what the f*ck you are on about if you mention the incident. Happens a lot when people get drunk.

Whiskey + women in that order = EVIL.

Did I mention I was surfing with dolphins on Sunday and that it was awesome?

K-

Advertisement