Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm distraught about getting old

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

yep it's quite different know. but some of the old traits are still there. i'm afraind i can't elaborate further it makes me sad to talk about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

[OT]
    I remember when the Palace was a snooker hall.
    I spent most of my time in college (Kevin St) playing snooker there...How I got my degree I'll never know.

Anyway back on topic, how exactly are you distraught ?

Off Topic

It still has pool tables and 1/2 snooker tables i think.

On Topic

How am i distraught? I'm disappointed i have to move on.

ah scrap this thead. all is well, last week was just a glitch. palace rocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stag39

gosh i'm 35..in the op's book that must mean that i'm in the outer relm of existance... :D

• Advertisement

no. you misunderstood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Coney Island

You should be glad that you are getting older.

You are getting into an age where instead of going clubbing and kissing 3 girls in the same night and end up going home alone, you go out to only meet one girl and and hope in some serious "after hours" entertainment...worth the trade, isn't it? ;)

By the way I am 28 and am on fire as never before! :D

yeah i know what you mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

21! if you are lucky you might be let into the bingo hall, you can meet other old qeezers in woodies on a thursday for the pensioner discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

all i can say is thank fook for wifi. no other way i'd be posting this from my grave.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

i'll never forget the good days.

This whole thread is an obvious trolling attempt. Close it.

Advertisement