Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

girl i like

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

non-reg wrote:

Now i was sharing the opinion and still 50% of me still shares the opinion of the doubters who replied and your doubts are understandable.

well, i never once told you not to go for it.
    i merely said that you should be careful because it sounds like there is more going on in your head than in real life. oh, and i gave my opinion, but i dont feel the need to go over that again.

how do you know she is still going out with the boy racer by the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

well, i never once told you not to go for it.
    i merely said that you should be careful because it sounds like there is more going on in your head than in real life. oh, and i gave my opinion, but i dont feel the need to go over that again.

how do you know she is still going out with the boy racer by the way?

at this present moment in time i couldnt say for sure but a relative of mine who lives on the same road complained about the speed he is doing. that was approx 2 weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hagar wrote:
    A word of warning...

I did exactly that and next Valentine's Day will be our 25th Wedding Anniversary.

No Sh1t. :D[/QUOTE}

i dont want to sound like im looking for inspiration here but did you know her at all before you got to know each other and then started going out Hagar????

id just like to hear from someone in a similar boat. sorry if im being nosey

Advertisement