Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Male RA in session 1 2005?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

[bitch, bitch, moan, moan]

Well the philosophy TA certainly wouldn't get it....

ah no in fairness.....she was'nt bad really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 QueenOfTheQuad

Well maybe bertie is trying to instill in you the values of a clean table. I thought he was great

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Ah gwens lovely :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 QueenOfTheQuad

Queen of the quad is bertie I'm bigging up myself!!!!!!!!No kidding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Piste wrote:

Well the philosophy TA certainly wouldn't get it....

ah no in fairness.....she was'nt bad really.

kerrie is THE NICEST. and best, most fun etc...you get the idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Different philosophy TA this time Aisling - though i will pass that on to kerrie on monday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Wei

no I'm sorry, Denise was the best TA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Eh, sorry, aren't you forgetting the greatest TA of them all and quite possibly the best RA right now..................CIARAN!

bloody ledge he was and he wore DUBES! AFFLUENCE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 synge

Mary=most wonderful TA of all time who lets us go on exciting reconnaissance missions

but some not to be mentioned names take bribes of candy when he goes around throing rocks at windows and should be telling people to turn there lights off......

carlowboy wrote:
    Sometimes I didn't get on too well with Neil this year and when I had the oppurtunity to drown him with water, I did it with pleasure.
    Anyone who's going to ses. 2, look out for Ciaran who was my TA in Session 1 and is an RA in session 2, he's class, wears dubes and all

as in Modern Maths Ciaran?
    if so: Archaeology A affirms that our TA liked yours (even if she wouldn't admit it and yelled at us if we suggested it)

if not: oh well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Colourful

Please...Simon was the best TA ever.

• Advertisement

synge wrote:
    Mary=most wonderful TA of all time who lets us go on exciting reconnaissance missions

but some not to be mentioned names take bribes of candy when he goes around throing rocks at windows and should be telling people to turn there lights off......

as in Modern Maths Ciaran?
    if so: Archaeology A affirms that our TA liked yours (even if she wouldn't admit it and yelled at us if we suggested it)

if not: oh well

Yes, bwahahahahaha! I saw him lying on the couches in the canteen one day with her and started shouting
    "Ciaran and Mary", "Ciaran and Mary"
    Then, he tried to claim he was going out with her and several other female TAs. How we laughed

she kept telling us that she already had a boyfriend and didn't like him but we all knew the truth. It was so funny when we sent your class that note next to last study because they made me write it and I put something at the bottom about them but then she wouldn't let us send it to you guys if she didn't read it so I had to cross most of it out before she read it. And was it your class who kept writing on our blackboard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

Wei wrote:
    no I'm sorry, Denise was the best TA

I second that motion. Denise rocked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Bertie is the best RA in Session 2, no question.He's one of the funniest guys ever, such a legend.Probably my best RA ever.

synge wrote:
    she kept telling us that she already had a boyfriend and didn't like him but we all knew the truth. It was so funny when we sent your class that note next to last study because they made me write it and I put something at the bottom about them but then she wouldn't let us send it to you guys if she didn't read it so I had to cross most of it out before she read it. And was it your class who kept writing on our blackboard?
    Yes, I do believe the blackboard was indeed one of us.Eamonn slipped your class a note one day during study and someone replied with something like, we know it's you, Eamonn and then wrote something mildly threatening. I remember that your class was directly below us in study an we used to always throw paper out the window and someone from your class got blamed for it

MORAL: CIARAN IS A PLAYER AND ROCKS AS A TA.

Adesina wrote:
    I second that motion. Denise rocked.
    Yeah, Ciaran claimed he was going out with her and Mary and the Drama TA,

I do remember writing "We know where you live, you might want to get curtains" but that is about all. when Evan May used to be in Maths though you got him to throw his textbook out the window into ours and then he ended up in our class. Mary thought that his book was so disgusting that she wouldn't pick it up with her hands and had to use 2 peices of paper to pick it up.

synge wrote:
    I do remember writing "We know where you live, you might want to get curtains" but that is about all. when Evan May used to be in Maths though you got him to throw his textbook out the window into ours and then he ended up in our class. Mary thought that his book was so disgusting that she wouldn't pick it up with her hands and had to use 2 peices of paper to pick it up.
    I don't remember it being particularly disgusting, what was so disgusting?

I have no idea but Mary wouldn't touch it for money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 I_am_Peaceful

Neil or ''princess bertina'' were the best caus they were funny and sound :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement