Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Male RA in session 1 2005?

Options
  • 08-07-2005 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭

Bobert was a ledge of an RA but he was my RA, making just a bit biased

Best Male RA 37 votes

Princess Bertina
    0% 0 votes
    Bobert
    27% 10 votes
    Dave
    13% 5 votes
    James
    13% 5 votes
    Neil
    13% 5 votes
    Barry
    32% 12 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Even though I wasn't there, I'm sure Neil was the best

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Lickarse

How?

Neil isn't an RA this session, nor is he still the mod. He's my TA, but TA's have about the power of a wet paper bag.

I voted for him because he's the only session 1 RA I know, and because of his revamp of the poinbts system.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

True... but Neil would have been pretty cool alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Guys the question is the best male RA in Session 1 2005.You weren't there, so you can't really have an opinion, sorry.You may think Neil is teh shizzle but you can't really say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Raphael wrote:
    How?

Neil isn't an RA this session, nor is he still the mod. He's my TA, but TA's have about the power of a wet paper bag.

I voted for him because he's the only session 1 RA I know, and because of his revamp of the poinbts system.
    You should really marry neil

See the above, Neil revamping the points system puts him above a lot of RA's from the past, so I'd say he was the best session 1 RA

ColHol: Nope, not into that sorta thing

Well I didn't vote, I just posted in the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

I voted Neil, probably because he was the male RA I knew the best out of the six of them and because he was pretty cool :D .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Sometimes I didn't get on too well with Neil this year and when I had the oppurtunity to drown him with water, I did it with pleasure.
    Anyone who's going to ses. 2, look out for Ciaran who was my TA in Session 1 and is an RA in session 2, he's class, wears dubes and all

• Advertisement

carlowboy wrote:
    Sometimes I didn't get on too well with Neil this year and when I had the oppurtunity to drown him with water, I did it with pleasure.

Maybe there were times when I didn't get on with him too, but meh, I'm to depressed to try and remember them right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

So, Adesina, are you gonna come to a reunion soon then?

So, Adesina, are you gonna come to a reunion soon then?

OF COURSE! I wouldn't miss it for anything! Just tell me when and where and I'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

ooooh! You're in there Kev!

As regards time and place, entrance to the Green, every saturday.

Piste wrote:
    ooooh! You're in there Kev!

He wishes! I wouldn't miss it because I want to see all my friends and I also want to meet all the people on the boards that weren't at Session 1 and are going to Session 2 (just cause ya'll seem so nice :D ).

Oh, and Kevin, thanks for giving Odran the words to the songs, twas sooooooooooooooooo funny to see the look on Tony's face when we started singing it to him.

As regards time and place, entrance to the Green, every saturday.

Every Saturday? That sounds fun.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Keep reunion banter to the approriate stickied threads please.

Also, I detest these sorts of threads. They are not a way to get on my good side. Bear that in mind when creating another.

Why do you detest it?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Because the people you're talking about read these boards. I just don't like them, not one bit. I've only notice them happen in the last year or two maybe they were there before but I don't remember them. I'm entitled to not like them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

carlowboy wrote:
    Anyone who's going to ses. 2, look out for Ciaran who was my TA in Session 1 and is an RA in session 2, he's class, wears dubes and all
    *waves* Hi donal :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

sorry i voted for neil too, he's the only one i knew. sounds like a nice guy judging by what you guys say, that or everyone else is a grade a w@nker. go neil!

Sorry, Neil, I did actually like you, just Bobert was a fantastic RA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Sorry, Neil, I did actually like you

*nice save*

carlowboy wrote:
    Sorry, Neil, I did actually like you, just Bobert was a fantastic RA

hehe, suck up :D .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 QueenOfTheQuad

Hey there a session 1r here just wondering about the revamped points system, did the other RAs not want to change it. the only reason im saying this is because my group might have won and i might have won a big bet.
    Also did anybody else here about the other RA couple I couldnt believe it when I overheard it yesterday

Were you in Alicia's group by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 QueenOfTheQuad

the american?nope soz wasnt in her group!:)

do u know how many points that group got? who was the group's RA? :)

I think she was in Mary's group. She is alleged to have gotten 7 points on the last night, I generally stayed as far away from her as possible

• Advertisement

She took about half an hour to score Kevin in Santry

Advertisement