Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

small packet

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Generally with women (myself, definitely) its more about the whole act of sex - foreplay, fun, intercourse, cuddling.

It doesnt all depend on just intercourse.
    Make use of the rest of sex, dont just concentrate on intercourse. Have fun, have confidence in yourself, and most of all - relax enough to enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Altheus wrote:
    Think like a lesbian...

What a confidence booster for the lad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Giles wrote:
    What a confidence booster for the lad!
    I don't know, I've seen lesbians coming out of a bedroom with very big smiles on their faces :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

don't worry about your packet, women aren't bothered by the size of it. in the same way men aren't bothered by the size of a woman's boobs but women think they have to be big, men think they have to be well-endowed whereas women in general don't care.

Advertisement