Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice girl's finish last too...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Blondie86Star

I know how you feel, like your heart has been ripped out of your body and throw on the floor, you wanna cry but you can't cos it hurts so much.

I went out with someone for 6 months last year, he cheated on me, I lost a stone i a week cos I just couldn't eat, all I did was focus on the pain.

The thing is you DO get over it, it took me about 2 months to finally get over it. I'm with someone now, 8 months and have never felt better.

I left it 5 months till i started going out with him.

I know how much it hurts, but go out, get pissed, watch 'Love Actually' and eat chocolate icecream, with whipped cream!

There are nice guys out there, ones who will treat you so well and make you feel incredible.

Good Luck, and talk to your friends about it, that's what their there for :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i know exactly how u feel barbie
    nice girls do finish last
    the last 2 years have been hell for me,
    it feels like never-ending heartbreak.
    i've gotten close to a few people but it always ends up with them making a complete fool out of me.

where does it end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Blondie86Star

Maybe it's Irish guys, my bfs from London! go 4 the foreigners!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Maybe it's Irish guys, my bfs from London! go 4 the foreigners!

Hey thats a bit harsh!! Us Irish guys arent all bad! Take that back

Anyway yeah I agree with what most people are saying here you are far too young to be thinking about things like that. Go out and live the single life for a while and enjoy yourself. Go and experience the things you cant experience while your in a relationship. Your only young once and there will be plenty of time in the future to worry about things like this but now isnt it.

The worst thing you can do with a break up is sit around doing nothing. You have to go aout and do stuff with your friends or join a club or a gym or anything that will get you out of the house. You say you live in middle of no where but im sure someone you know has access to a car so you can go places. Ill say again the worst thing you can do is sit around doing nothing. The beat a break up you need to be active keep yourself active and it will help you alot. Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Barbie_666 wrote:
    we agreed to stay friends, but he used to call me and text me every day, i miss him already. :(
    I bin there and he hasn't spoken to me in about two months or more, we broke up three months ago!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

just to let ya all know, we broke up on monday last, he text me by wednesday, seen him in a night club on sunday night, he couldn't stand that i was chatting to other guys, so today we met up, chatted about everything, figured out where it all went wrong, and were starting over, right from the start! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Sifo

good for you babe...

Advertisement