Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-unit or G-Unot?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

At least someone else is sane. If your the most succesful in something that would have to mean your good at what you do
    yeah, ha, obviously, How else has Mariah Carey sold nearly 200million albums

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

... If your the most succesful in something that would have to mean your good at what you do

The only thing 50 & Game are good at is creating a load of hype.
    Have you heard Games verse on Playas only with R Kelly? Listen to it and then tell me he's a good rapper.

Both Crap
    I havent heard it. I never said every song he has done is brilliant or anything like that. Ive heard some songs from both of them and I hate them. That still doesnt mean theyre not good rappers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

There was nothing wrong with the poll you should be giving out to the idiots flaming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

50, Eminem, Game, Dre, Twista, Kanye, Xzibit, Lil John, Johnny B, John Legend, Ja Rule, Snoop, Jay Z, Obie Trice, "pac, Biggie, Coolio, Lloyd Banks, Nelly, Jeff Lennon, P. Diddy, Mase, Mario, Ludacris, Young Buck, Bubba Sparkxx, Chingy, DMX, D12, Afroman, TI, Pharell, Anthony Hamilton, Busta Rhymes, MVP, Nas, Outkast, R Kelly, Fat Joe, Cassidy, Akon, Knocturnal

Right next question-How many Jigga,Nas,Outkast,Snoop,Tupac,Biggie and Busta albums do you have and what are they?

Most of those on the list are either not rappers or simply commercial crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Both Crap
    Have to say my new favorites are Nas, TI , Kanye West, Twista.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Willem D wrote:
    Have to say my new favorites are Nas, TI , Kanye West, Twista.

I think you got the wrong thread, this is the "show scuba steves' lack of knowledge up thread" ;)

Both Crap
    Oh lol sorry, his choices aren't particularily bad but his ineptitude is shocking. 50cent and the game suck donkey balls, so do eminem, Dr.Dre, G-Unit, DJ Green Lantern, D12 are bloody awful to say the least, basically anyone attached to eminem or his label Aftermath suck donkey balls. Also while I am here I have to say snoops performance on Live 8 was top notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭RVN10

Both Crap
    Ok i dont wanna get in on this arguement but have to say the game is pretty good and dj green lantern isnt too bad...

• Advertisement

Both Crap
    Orizio wrote:
    Right next question-How many Jigga,Nas,Outkast,Snoop,Tupac,Biggie and Busta albums do you have and what are they?

Most of those on the list are either not rappers or simply commercial crap.
    Jay Z:Black Album, had Blueprint.
    Nas:Gods Son
    Snoop: Greatest Hits, Paid Tha Cost to Be the Bo$$, Rhythm and Gangsta;the Masterpiece.
    2Pac: Resurrection,Greatest Hits, Loyal to the Game, Until the End of Time, Better Dayz, dont have albums of Biggie or Busta but got loada songs and mixs.

Both Crap
    You left out outkast by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Jay Z:Black Album, had Blueprint.
    Nas:Gods Son
    Snoop: Greatest Hits, Paid Tha Cost to Be the Bo$$, Rhythm and Gangsta;the Masterpiece.
    2Pac: Resurrection,Greatest Hits, Loyal to the Game, Until the End of Time, Better Dayz, dont have albums of Biggie or Busta but got loada songs and mixs.

Dear oh dear.
    No Illmatic, Reasonable Doubt or Doggystyle?
    No 2pac albums released when he was actually alive either? Were you alive when he was alive out of interest?

Both Crap
    Makaveli wrote:
    Dear oh dear.
    No 2pac albums released when he was actually alive either? Were you alive when he was alive out of interest?

Doggystyle anf last meal are quality snoop albums have both ..

Both Crap
    Makaveli wrote:
    Dear oh dear.
    That doesnt mean I havent listened to or heard them. I was about 7 when Pac died but didnt listen to rap muc then. Only really started when i was 8/9

No offence, but I seriously doubt you have been listening to rap for 7 or 8 years.

Both Crap
    Why

Because your list of artists mentioned in this thread really don't cover a broad scope. It's all mainly from 2000 on. And you havent really posted anything here that would hint at you knowing much about rap pre 2000. The fact that those few albums you listed here are all in and around the 2000 mark hints at it too.

Then there is posts like this
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=2930407
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=2817830&postcount=61

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

That doesnt mean I havent listened to or heard them. I was about 7 when Pac died but didnt listen to rap muc then. Only really started when i was 8/9

I doubt that.I'm not going to lie,i've been listening to rap/Hip-Hop for little more then a year but my collection has already moved out of the MTV Base crap that you seem to listen to.Not to be arrogant( ;) ) but you can't call yourself a Nas fan without illmatic,stillmatic or the lost tapes.The same can be said with Jigga(Blueprint,Reasonable Doubt,In My Lifetime),Snoop(Doggystyle),Busta(The coming,When disaster strikes),Tupac(Me against the world,All eyez on me) and Biggies Ready to Die.Just try listening to something that isn't on your TV alright?

BTW where did you get that nickname from?Had a good freind with the exact same name.

Both Crap
    Makaveli wrote:
    Because your list of artists mentioned in this thread really don't cover a broad scope. It's all mainly from 2000 on. And you havent really posted anything here that would hint at you knowing much about rap pre 2000. The fact that those few albums you listed here are all in and around the 2000 mark hints at it too.

Then there is posts like this
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=2930407
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=2817830&postcount=61
    And whats wrong with them? I liked songs from before '00 too but then when new ones come along, sometimes you might forget about them from not listening to them for a while. Its like a program you loved watching gets cancelled of every channell, soon enough youll forget about it.
    As for Orizio, I barely even watch music channels on TV. Watch MTV most of the lot and that would be mainly shows, not music videos. Well my name is . . . you can guess, and in Big Daddy, he dresses up as Scuba Steve for his kid to get him to have a bath or somethig. I never called myself a Nas fan etc. I said I liked them/their songs. Well that probably does usually mean youre a fan if you like em but you know what I mean

• Advertisement

Both Crap
    I cant say im a big fan of biggie thats why i have no albums by him but all the others you've mentioned i have , street disciple quality nas album, scuba steve just a matter intrest what rap did you listen to years ago just a matter of intrest???

Both Crap
    I thought ud have known that chubb. The likes of NWA, Run DMC, 2Pac, Dre, Grandmaster Flash and Wu Tang Clan. Look at the first post on this page chubb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Both Crap
    50 Cent is a two faced idiot with NO talent. He's all hype & all talk...

G-G-G-G-G-U NOT!!!!

::: ven0mous :::

Both Crap
    Wu Tang Clan blow and so do N.W.A .

Both Crap
    Wu Tang clan are crap who do you like willem d you think everyone blows..

Both Crap
    Chubb76 wrote:
    Wu Tang clan are crap how do you like willem d you think everyone blows..
    How do I like Willem D? What are you on bout

Both Crap
    read the post again

Wu-Tang Clan are far from crap.
    Far better than N.W.A.

Both Crap
    N.W.A are way better

• Advertisement