Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right, BIG messed up situation, advice needed

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

If she says she loves you to bits and that yere great friends, theres a chance she could be just playing with your head. Take Jo to tha E's advice and ask her to set you up with someone

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Dude, in your first post you said you got rejected by some chic. This the same one you're now best mates with? or was that just random information?

The way you've told the story it sounds like she likes you tbh. So providing you're giving an accurate account of her behaviour ya may as well give it a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Berger

DAEDULUS you dont have a clue about girls so shut the hell up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

ok then,maybe I'm wrong, but unless you can tell me whats stupid about my posts you can -edit this line because I'd probably get banned- :p

Also,wtf do you know,your obviously confused about your sexuality having to post pictures of somebody totally random on the hot-or-not thread pretending you were a girl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Berger

I have not read the charter and I have just got banned.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Banned for a week
    No personal attcks or insults.
    Please read the charter,
    HAve a nice day,
    Thaed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

what did he say??? :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

'I love you to bits' is friend territory i'm afraid.

However 'I cant stop thinking of you' is a bit of a pickle.

Do what someone said and ask her to set you up with a friend. The split second after you say this is the most important, watch her face and dont blink, and everything will become clear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Sifo

sorry mate but even if yis do get together the chances of it working out are slim.. you already know too much if ya know wat i mean...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭ADUB?

I agree with DAEDULUS, I think you (OP) are reading, what you want to read into this, and not the actual texts etc
    Wording is critical 'if she said I really like you' - thats friends
    If she said I LOVE you -- then not friends and wants more

Thing is you can sit hear and debate till cows come home OR you can ask her out, make it a passable remark like she makes to you! make her guess and what her reactions! Instead of you second guessing yourself all the time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement