Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most annoying TV Theme Tune....?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

tvnutz wrote:
    The OC is more a soap than everwood!! everwood being 10 times better as well! :p:D

I'm saying there are all like soaps, including The OC. Sure that's just like Corrie except it's in sunny California and not drizzly Manchester. Wasn't saying anything bad about Everwood at all. Jeez.. Suppose you're gonna crucify me coz I don't like The Simpsons now.. :rolleyes: :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

no no :D i used to like the simpsons,but new eps are terrible

and i dont think everwood is like a soap to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭ScruffySlayer

Gilmore Girls snatches it for me. The show is great, smart, witty, clever and much better than a read of the premise would lead to believe, BUT the theme is horrid. It's everything the show isn't.
    Also the OC is a great piece of fluffy stupid american escapsim which when on form (season 1, half of season 2) is great fun to watch because the cast and the writers KNOW it's a silly bit of teen fluff and manage to fill it with equal amounts of comedy and soapy storylines. It might seem crappy to some people but I have to say as someone who hates alot of "teen shows" (and that includes the risible One Tree Hill which is such a crap OC replacement) I think the OC is actually great fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

That's So Raven. My sister has it on constantly. Arrggh :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

sorry but one tree hill is far better than the oc! its terrible,or at season 2 was anyway...sandy nearly gets involved with his ex putting the marriage in jepordy during the first half of the season. so then what about the second half? oh lets use the exact same storyline,but turn it around...this time kirstin almost gets involved with someone again putting the marriage in trouble...didnt this happen in season 1?? and thats not even going into detail about marrissa becoming a lesbian for 10 seconds and ryan's brother decided to go homocidal over night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

ARGH. :mad:
    Sorry, was in a convo yesterday with (another) female friend of mine who simply LOVES the OC. I tried to persuade her to recognise its awfulness and cringewothy acting but, alas, I was unsuccessful.

Seriously, the American Christian Right worries about its kids playing violent computer games - I'd worry about kids watching hundreds, literally HUNDREDS, of crap lightweight fantasy soaps.

Who's with me on this one?

[Silence]

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

SebtheBum wrote:
    ARGH. :mad:
    Sorry, was in a convo yesterday with (another) female friend of mine who simply LOVES the OC. I tried to persuade her to recognise its awfulness and cringewothy acting but, alas, I was unsuccessful.

Seriously, the American Christian Right worries about its kids playing violent computer games - I'd worry about kids watching hundreds, literally HUNDREDS, of crap lightweight fantasy soaps.

Who's with me on this one?

[Silence]

ah people, (esp. Sebastian) you're taking it all too seriously!! It's a bit of fun to watch and slag the people on the programme. It's not like I aspire to be anyone in the show. The first series, which they are repeating on TG4 at the moment is very funny and you and you can see the difference with that series and Series 2.

If you're not a an of the OC than defo dont head out to Club 92!! lol :rolleyes:

Advertisement