Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gal for next round?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dead{o}Santa:
    Make sure you leave 2 planets open for use as farms, oh yes... that's the only way to keep up with the top-100 galaxies that have at least 2 farms.
    Or we could just play the game as it was intended and not play to win, it's your call.
    </font>
    No podding in-gal next round so you cant have farms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Haer

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by richindub2:
    Hrm i suppose ill have to play then, but only because of your begging tongue.gif</font>

Not Because he let you blow his dog?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">No podding in-gal next round so you cant have farms.</font>
    Well maybe not in-gal farms.
    Then what about setting up two galaxies, with two planets per galaxy as farms for the other galaxy. (ie. Galaxy A farms the planets in Galaxy B, and visa versa)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sliotar:
    people who have confirmed that they want to be in the gal will get preference. heres the list-
    </font>

i confirmed just a few posts above you that i wanted to join the galaxy. i have experience and loads of time... i'm wondering why you left me out of your list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Haer:

Not Because he let you blow his dog?
    </font>

Im not as fond of dogs as you haer, so no :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

sorry illkillya, i must have missed your name when i was going back over em, no offence intended wink.gif

anyways, like mills said, one of us will just set up the galaxy when sign ups starts and post the password up here, any1 who sees it can join.

who wants to create the gal btw? im not sure if i'll be here when sign up starts (i mean in the first few hours, we want to get in early wink.gif)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭BKtje

Whens the next round begin?
    is the exact time known is what i mean? smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Take my name off the list will you. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

well like i said there is'nt gonna be a list. if you change your mind just check here when sign up starts to get the password.

Advertisement