Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You know.....Derry should really be in the north-west region board.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Ooly

nope guys i completely disagree......Sligo for capital......we have the talent!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

**** it - Muff for capital :p

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Gareth2303

mysterious wrote:
    hey, just wondering what is happening in Derry in the last year or so , in relation to things happining , stuff to do and new changes ?
    i haven't been there for quite a while and would like ppl to update me plz
    thnx...

Hullo, i'm never out of derry i should know what changes, There have been absolutely no changes that are worth noting, Usual craic like bars opening and hairdressers and bakers closing, that kind of stuff...Also, 30 MORE MacDonalds are coming here :P...

Nah.. Derry is a pretty boring place...

Oh i Forgot..THE BIGGEST B&Q in the world just opened on the Buncrana Road and Skeoge Roundabout work commenced on Monday :P..

Keeping yous up to Date..
    Gareth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Besprechen

havent been to Doire since a halloween night 6 or 7 years ago now, great sessiun we had! I should really try and get over there again, Is it still the place to be that night?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

ok lads and ladies, a fair option for the capital of the north west, it has to be KINLOUGH

it equidistance from tubbercurry to letterkenny, i may be stretching that to the limit of truth ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

you should be able to see it on a map for it to be a capital..that or ever hear of it :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 charlysays2

Ooly wrote:
    nope guys i completely disagree......Sligo for capital......we have the talent!!! :D

Er... Westlife????????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Derry for Capital of North West :p It gotta University & Airport :D
    Honestly never been to Sligo so cant give my opinion on it, but Letterkenny for capital for the people who consider Derry "The North" because of the "boarder" put up by them ppl accross the water :p

• Registered Users Posts: 45,873 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Berns wrote:
    Derry for Capital of NW :P It gotta Uni & Airport like :p
    Honestly never been to sligo so cant give my opinion on it, but Letterkenny for the people who,how could i say this without kickin up a fuss :rolleyes: , want to side wif the ppl who riot up here, & declare us the north just because of an imposed border :mad:

I'm lost :confused:

Berns wrote:
    Derry for Capital of NW :P It gotta Uni & Airport like :p
    Honestly never been to sligo so cant give my opinion on it, but Letterkenny for the people who,how could i say this without kickin up a fuss :rolleyes: , want to side wif the ppl who riot up here, & declare us the north just because of an imposed border :mad:

Have to agree with muffler, i ahve no idea what you said there, wanna clarify for us.

• Advertisement

double post, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

edited, clearer ? :rolleyes:

Berns wrote:
    Derry for Capital of North West :p It gotta University & Airport :D
    Honestly never been to Sligo so cant give my opinion on it, but Letterkenny for capital for the people who consider Derry "The North" because of the "boarder" put up by them ppl accross the water :p

not blasting you, but because you have not been to sligo you have dismissed everything south of letterkenny. I am not sure that is a reason to just have letterkenny as capital.
    Maybe you should hop onto Feda's bus and go to sligo, just for the laugh.
    You still be right but you can at least expand your thoughts, you never know you may believe that sligo is a hell hole.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

But, Sligo is a hell hole!

I stopped there for a burger once, and I have no inclination to spend any more time there TBH!

But, Sligo is a hell hole!

I stopped there for a burger once, and I have no inclination to spend any more time there TBH!

hell hole it may be, but you have experienced it, that was the whole idea of the comment

Advertisement