Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wagamamas

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

do we have to make a reservation or anything?
    I'm till trying to decide if I drive or not tonight... humm....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Looks like this is going to be the biggest gathering yet :)
    See ye at 7.30!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

simu wrote:
    Oh - are they fussy about dress there?

(pressure)

Not if you're female. They're a bit of the "shiny black shoes for men" brigade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Ah, ok. I'm only wearing jeans and a t-shirt now - was afraid that wouldn't do.

ya, how many of us are going?? I'm leaning towards the driving me thinks....
    Well I'm going *puts up hand* - who else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

do we have to make a reservation or anything?

They don't take reservations.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

damien.m wrote:
    They don't take reservations.

Oh how very post-modern dahrling!

Oh and simu, dudara is right, it's only the men they are fussy over. Like everywhere that's fussy in Cork tbh.

nesf wrote:
    Oh and simu, dudara is right, it's only the men they are fussy over. Like everywhere that's fussy in Cork tbh.

Although I wouldn't advise showing up in a shiny tracksuit and hoopy earrings!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

dudara wrote:
    Not if you're female. They're a bit of the "shiny black shoes for men" brigade

Right, whoever gets refused from long island is welcome to join me for a post-rejection flagon of cider in a nearby field of my choosing.

rymus wrote:
    Right, whoever gets refused from long island is welcome to join me for a post-rejection flagon of cider in a nearby field of my choosing.

Ohh, classy. can we use champagne glasses to sip it from?

• Advertisement

I was going to recommend the usage of glass slippers but whatever floats your flugelbinder

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

<placeholder for usual drunken rant, unavailable because of curious absence of drunkenness; there'll be hell to pay in the morning>

Good night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

dahamsta wrote:
    <placeholder for usual drunken rant, unavailable because of curious absence of drunkenness; there'll be hell to pay in the morning>

Curious absence eh? I think that in the interests of drunkenness, we should possibly have forsaken the noodles. They were a killer

hmmmmm noooooodles.

right, next time, the car STAYS at home! - although did all you guys really get home for 12?? sure ye must've all left just after me? hopeless!
    right, if I leave the car at home though, you all have to stay out later than 12!!

i went to a bordello after dropping adam home.. one of those spur of the moment type decisions.

the ol' serving time kinda curtailed the fun a smidgin, next time we'll rent a boat and go out to international waters so we can drink, smoke havanna cigars and gamble until our heads explode.

Much to my delight, rymus dropped me home; but 'twas false delight, as I really wanted to go to a bordello and he took me miles out of my way. Bastard.

adam

and while I remember... I believe you owe me a fiver.

and yes, I still take paypal!

Bugger, what was that bet again? I know the Bee Gees were involved, or not as the case may be...

• Advertisement

"If you leave me now" the song from the 3 Ireland ad was sung by whom? I say Chicago you say Bee Gees.

Arse anyway. Ok, I'll eh... post the fiver straight away.

ah dont go paying extra for the stamp.. I'll add it to your tab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Yeah - it was a fun night!

Advertisement