Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eminem at Slane?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Sounds like a laugh!

No it doesn't, it sounds like stupidity, you obviously don't own your own car, if you did you might have respect for everyone else's and not think throwing bottles at them "sounds like a laugh" :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭hiphopfanno1

ubu wrote:
    No it doesn't, it sounds like stupidity, you obviously don't own your own car, if you did you might have respect for everyone else's and not think throwing bottles at them "sounds like a laugh" :rolleyes:

No I meant the camping out bit.Obviously throwing bottles at cars wasn't a 'laugh' or any of the other s*** but I'd have liked to camped out because it would of been fun as I've never gone camping before....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

No need to explain yourself hiphopfanno1 anyone with half a brain could see what you meant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Mangler

I am going into town that night, its the only night of the year that Dublin will not be full of scum, they will all be in Slane, all the wannabe gansta rappers with their hoodies... PRICELESS haha :-)

good for you but noone cares

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Whatever_fools

Dyaso wrote:
    i camped out for my tickets, had a mad night tho. big party along the quays. there was a big article in the mirror bout us, the sound shop in drogheda. 3 people arrested, drugs seized, bottles thrown at cars, one very funny part of the night was when a dub was runnin down the road shoutin his mouth off, got the ****e kicked outta him and his jersey thrown into the river and on another inccident the stopped a van and started rockin it lol. good night tho

Very mature.

How about maybe you get a life and grow up?

Then please feel free to make your opinions known - when people actually care what you say because right now you just sound like an immature, irresponsible, simple minded IDIOT who really shouldnt even be allowed talk, never mind post their ridiculous comments on a website.

Did you and your mates all laugh and have a great time watching the siily Dub getting beaten up? Did it make you feel big? (notice I said "watch" as I think its safe to presume you didnt actually go near the row in case you got touched. God forbid someone would even look at you the wrong way - I can just see the likes of you now, running home to Mammy)

Time to cop on or shut up i think...

One word for people like you - Scumbag.

Its because of the likes of you going to things like this that make regular visitors to the annual Slane concert decide not to go, for fear of having to listen to ridiculous, idiotic comments like this and watch your, "My mammy gave me permission to go out today and I dont even have to be back until 10 o'clock" child like behaviour.

Seriously....whatever you FOOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

kstanl wrote:
    Seriously kids... sell your tickets and save yourself from eternal damnation. Eminem is a crap, whiney millionaire homophobe who wants you all to think he's had, and is still leading, a hard life while he laughs at you buying his tickets and making him richer and richer. Maybe he should try growing up on the streets of Bangladesh... rap about a REAL hard upbringing. Bloody tosspot.

where the **** have you been man...ive been looking for someone like you on this forum.....ALL these motha****ers have just wasted 80 euros or whatever they has spent on seing a wigga and a guy whos every ****in songs is gonna be like "i got shot 9 times" and a load of bitches (d-12) jumping around stage....JEEZE you guys think that is rap????????
    Well couldnt really blame you...most of you think jay-z is original....and for those of who that dont know he's the biggest ****in bitter in ****ing rap but its only people like most of the kind on this forum that are going to see eminem,50 etc that have made these ****ers this big cos "ITS COOL" to be shot "9 times" and "Hate" your mom...
    ive said all that ive wanted to so all of you will be wasting your time replyin back cos i only reply one time...dont need to after that....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Word negro. True dat, dem biatches aint nuthin but lil mark ass bustas.
    Dey dont be knowin wat real rap iz. Dat fiddy cen he a nuthin but a rat, punk ass mofo.
    Keep it real homie, peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Whatever_fools

Makaveli wrote:
    Word negro. True dat, dem biatches aint nuthin but lil mark ass bustas.
    Dey dont be knowin wat real rap iz. Dat fiddy cen he a nuthin but a rat, punk ass mofo.
    Keep it real homie, peace.

"Dey dont be knowin wat real rap iz" but at least they can speak English.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Swing and a miss.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Kristok wrote:
    No need to explain yourself hiphopfanno1 anyone with half a brain could see what you meant.

Haha, thats just funny, you feel the need to protect others from me or something? Now you're the one with your nose stuck in somewhere, stop with the little sly shots because it's just petty, You clearly have a problem with my superior intellect but find another way to deal with it rather than following me around boards.

Seriously you think im following you around boards, you and your superior intellect need to get a grip. And no im not trying to protect anyone from you just telling hiphopfanno1 that she made sense and there was no need to be explaining herself.

Kristok wrote:

Thanks Kristok at least somebody here understands what I'm on about :D

ubu wrote:
    Haha, thats just funny, you feel the need to protect others from me or something? Now you're the one with your nose stuck in somewhere, stop with the little sly shots because it's just petty, You clearly have a problem with my superior intellect but find another way to deal with it rather than following me around boards.

If you are superior why do you assume things ??I'm not trying to start a fight or anything just trying to make a point btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭BOHS

anyone interested ticketmaster have tickets again on line and the music shop in temple bar by the central bank is also selling them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭klap trap

Well (not judging you) if u can fit a camera up ur arse go for it. Also if u go with a picture phone they cant really do much so i dont know! bring a camera fone and binoculars then ur sorted.

klap trap wrote:
    Well (not judging you) if u can fit a camera up ur arse go for it. Also if u go with a picture phone they cant really do much so i dont know! bring a camera fone and binoculars then ur sorted.

Lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

klap trap wrote:

Well your missing my point anyway, put your camera fone lens through the binoculars its a better zoom than most of them out there.

I just hope that dosnt work ill be forced to beat people to death who i see putting phones up to binoculars.

Healio wrote:
    Well your missing my point anyway, put your camera fone lens through the binoculars its a better zoom than most of them out there.

Lol, I think binoculars would be too heavy to bring though. I think Ill bring a disposable camera so if it did get taken off me I wouldn't be too bothered. Thanks anyway though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement