Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eminem at Slane?

Options
  • 08-06-2005 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Does anyone know how much tickets are and if the game will be there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Have you checked any websites for this information?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Ice2900

I honestly didny bother just decided last night to try and go so i thought this place might have info

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Well I don't think The Game will be there. He's coming over on his own in July I believe. Tickets around 60 euro I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭hiphopfanno1

Tickets are 65Euro and excpect to have to pay a 5 euro service charge on each ticket as well.I really doubt the Game will be there as 50Cent will be there and the Game has broken the truce at a concert in America when rapping 'Hate it Or Love It' He rapped 50's part and was insulting G-unit ,by saying G-U-NOT and stuff like that so I don't think he'll be there.....

I GOT MY TICKETS!!!!!!WHERE IS GA IN SLANE???????The pages were packed I ran out of time when I first filled it in and had been waiting for the second the tickets would go on Sale and then when I went to fill it out again it was so busy they made me wait 10 minutes and everypage was so slow running and yeah I'm excited now.Infact I think I'll shut up...Wonder how many sold....................

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

I got me tickets too! At Merchants Quay. They cost €64.50 in total, including booking fee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

Sold Out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Puff Puff Pass

Its gonna be some massive show if his last show was anything to go by

Its gonna be some massive show if his last show was anything to go by
    SURE IS BRO, WHEN HE PLAYED HERE IN 2003 IT WAS LAST SHOW TOO AND IT WAS BEST SHOW IN THE WHOLE TOUR

I really wanted to go to that but was going on holidays but its like now is paying me back for that :)

• Advertisement

Unlucky Lol, I Was Infront Of The Moshpit And They Were Hosing With Water Cuz It Was So Hot And Then They Were Handin Out Free Plastic Cups Of Water Lmao, Was In Moshpit For 6 Hours Before Gig Started, I Was ****ed By The End Of The Night. But Overall Brilliant Gig

That sounded unreal.Where is Ga or does that stand for general admission?What time should I start queing if I want to be at the front??Never been at the front in a concert before...infact I never stood at one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

I want to know what time I should start queing to get in front too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Well gates open at 2 i think, so head out there to be there for around 10 id say.

Ya I suppose that would be perfect time. Whats the story then on cameras though they said not to bring any but why wouldn't you??????I love photos I must take sum....................................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 carl johnson

yea, If your there for 10 you'll be fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭SonicDoom2005

Just got my tickets!!!!! hell yeah....I'm planning to queue outside at around 8am and will be having a jagermeister party for most of the morning. Any of you boards.ie posters who are going are more than welcome to join the drunken fun! :D

Just got my tickets!!!!! hell yeah....I'm planning to queue outside at around 8am and will be having a jagermeister party for most of the morning. Any of you boards.ie posters who are going are more than welcome to join the drunken fun! :D
    might take you up on the offer if you dont stab me or steal my money lmao

Whats the story then on cameras though they said not to bring any but why wouldn't you??????I love photos I must take sum....................................

Well (not judging you) if u can fit a camera up ur arse go for it. Also if u go with a picture phone they cant really do much so i dont know! bring a camera fone and binoculars then ur sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭kstanl

Seriously kids... sell your tickets and save yourself from eternal damnation. Eminem is a crap, whiney millionaire homophobe who wants you all to think he's had, and is still leading, a hard life while he laughs at you buying his tickets and making him richer and richer. Maybe he should try growing up on the streets of Bangladesh... rap about a REAL hard upbringing. Bloody tosspot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Ice2900

Seriously man ur a bit cynical and tosspot? what does that even mean? Is is some sort of slag or something?

kstanl wrote:
    Seriously kids... sell your tickets and save yourself from eternal damnation. Eminem is a crap, whiney millionaire homophobe who wants you all to think he's had, and is still leading, a hard life while he laughs at you buying his tickets and making him richer and richer. Maybe he should try growing up on the streets of Bangladesh... rap about a REAL hard upbringing. Bloody tosspot.

Well actually mate im goin to see 50 cent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

kstanl wrote:

Care to enlighten us as to what we should listen to, all knowing one?

kstanl wrote:

No need to be jealous you didn't get a ticket now...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

all these eminem threads would be a lot calmer if you eminem fans would stop responding to trolls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭kstanl

I'm hardly trolling. Just having a dig at Eminem (not anyone on the forum). Has Eminem not had his day? He hasn't released anything innovative, original or catchy in years!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Dyaso

i camped out for my tickets, had a mad night tho. big party along the quays. there was a big article in the mirror bout us, the sound shop in drogheda. 3 people arrested, drugs seized, bottles thrown at cars, one very funny part of the night was when a dub was runnin down the road shoutin his mouth off, got the ****e kicked outta him and his jersey thrown into the river and on another inccident the stopped a van and started rockin it lol. good night tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Johnson

Dyaso wrote:
    i camped out for my tickets, had a mad night tho. big party along the quays. there was a big article in the mirror bout us, the sound shop in drogheda. 3 people arrested, drugs seized, bottles thrown at cars, one very funny part of the night was when a dub was runnin down the road shoutin his mouth off, got the ****e kicked outta him and his jersey thrown into the river and on another inccident the stopped a van and started rockin it lol. good night tho

Exhibit A - Typical mindless Eminem fan. The prosecution rests.

Tell me, was it a "deadly bleedin buzz, wha"? Did you neck "a bleedin ton o Linden Village and Dutchie"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

and you're banned for a week johnson, if you dont like eminem stay the hell out of threads about his up coming gigs

• Advertisement

Dyaso wrote:

Sounds like a laugh!I can't wait for the concert!!!!!!!!!! :D

Advertisement