Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Down Mill (tallaght).....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I would come to a northside variant.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

DeV,

Build it and they will come.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Cool Dub13.... we are certainly on for it. WSOP is currently landing in my life like an unwelcome alien space ship at a family BBQ but once thats over and the CrAzInEsS ends we'll be looking for a few venues in a few spots!

Last night was good, fair blinds (if a little fast because of the closing time) and a good prizepool (1340) from which we took 10% for costs and announced that. Not bad for a 10-euro rebuy, the winner walked with 500 notes and 9 got paid from 44 runners.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

WSOP is currently landing in my life like an unwelcome alien space ship at a family BBQ but once thats over and the CrAzInEsS ends we'll be looking for a few venues in a few spots!

OMFG! You are complaining?! Going to Vegas for a month for the WSOP and getting paid for it. Must be tough....

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

It hurts man, but I'll take one for the team :p

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

DeV, is this on again tonight?
    If not when is the next, fairplay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

Roddy23 wrote:
    DeV, is this on again tonight?
    If not when is the next, fairplay

i'm sure this is one tonight...every two weeks they said..last one was two weeks ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 manthol

hey dev i play in the old mill on mondays
    what day does this tourney be on wasn't aware of another game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭pierce hard

lol nice bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

1083 days, that a big bump

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

And the random bump of the decade award goes to.......

I was very confused reading the OP for a few seconds.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement